*chapter eleven*

Ash P.O.V

Woah. Last night was amazing, unimaginably amazing. I ache like hell this morning; but my god it was worth it. Sitting down wasn't painful, standing up or moving or any sort definitely was. 

After dropping Alyce off at class I was quick to return home so I could lie down and recover from last night in front of the TV with food. 

Would I be watching a movie or The Big Bang Theory re-runs today? It was a tough decision, probably the hardest decision I was going to face today. I loved having Ducky around but I also loved it when she was at class it meant I could do absolutely nothing and not get in trouble for it. 

Turning the key of my apartment I barged through the door groaning with the aches of my body. As I walked through the door I heard groups of laughter. My boys laughter.

"They were literally going at it all night, all I could hear was YES ASH, He'll never forget his name after last night" Luke told emphasising on the 'yes Ash'

Calum, Mikey and Luke all turned to look at my as I came through the door. Of course they were unable to keep a straight face. I could feel my cheeks blushing, Luke was meant to be asleep or listening to music, not listening to me and my girlfriend. AND he was meant to be ill. 

Walking over to the sofa, I slowly sat down next to Mikey; trying my best not to whimper out of pain. My legs and stomach were crying out with agony, I deserved a six pack from all that moving last night. 

Instead of ignoring my obvious pain, Mikey slapped my thigh shouting "A'tta boy Ash, you get some" 

Calum burst into hysterics mostly out of my pain but also Michaels comment. Luke joined in with the laughter but it was noticeable that he didn't actually find Michael's comment funny or my pain, which I was kind of happy about. I mean I did 'sleep' on a sofa bed for him and let my girlfriend wait on his hand and foot all afternoon and night. In all honesty I would have been offended if he had of laughed at my pain. 

"Not to sound rude, but why are you guys here! I was just gonna chill till I pick Alyce up" I spoke up trying to sound as perky as possible.

I wasn't being rude, but I was hoping they might pick up the hint and leave.

"We have band practise?" Mikey retorted sarcastically.

"No no Cal text me saying we weren't gonna have one?" I replied making eye contact with the boy who sat opposite squishing his face together to amuse Michael.

Calum had the squishiest face in all the world. If anyone was ever down he would make stupid face. It was the funniest thing. 

"Ah, that was before Luke text me saying you had hardly slept" Calum cheekily remarked as Michael once again slapped me. This time my back which apparently now hurt too. 

I didn't even have the energy nor the interest to reply to Calum's dig. What are friends for eh?

We all sat there in silence for a few moments until Michael decided he was hungry and got up to rummage through the cupboards and fridge. Most likely he wouldn't find anything, Alyce and I buy things when we need it not all in one go. We tell ourselves that it was to 'save money' but really neither of us could be in anyway bothered to do a big shop. 

Taking out my phone and looking at the time I saw that I only had one hour and a half till I could pick Ducky up. Then I'd make the excuse that she caught whatever Luke did or didn't have and we could have a quiet afternoon and plan our getaway.

"Dude you have like NO food" Michael complained slamming the fridge door. 

Usually I would tell him off for slamming the door, telling him that he could break it. But quite frankly he wouldn't listen and I couldn't be bothered for a come back war. He jumped back down on the sofa deliberately landing on me just for the amusement of watching me shriek in pain. 

Once again his actions caused the other two boys to laugh. Calum's chuckle was rather infectious and I tried my best not to join in with the laughing just to proof a point. 

"So I think we have all realised that my body aches, next agenda please" I pressed very firmly.

Calum and Michael exchanged looks and I knew that one of them was going to say something stupid that would most likely annoy the hell out of me.

"Is she good in bed?" Calum asked to which Michael replied "Of course she bloody is, have you the seen the scratches running down his neck and lets not even mention the love  bites!" 

Getting my phone out I flipped the camera onto the front camera so I could observe my so called 'love bites'. Fuck. I swear to god that they weren't there this morning. Red marks running from my neck down my shoulders and at least 3 love bites that were visible. I don't think I even want to see my back or my chest.

"Shut-up guys" I confidently as I could replied. Okay I was slightly embarrassed, not at the fact I was getting some but that they now knew how good she was. 

"Bet you wish that was you eh Lucas" Michael let slip. 

"Say what?" I responded intrigued and slightly annoyed by the intent of his remark. 

Luke shuffled down into the sofa looking flustered and embarrassed. "No I don't, shut up Michael" he snapped back. 

"I mean bet you wish it was you getting action, not with Alyce" Michael said attempting to correct his slip of words.

"Look lets just drop the subject of my girlfriend in bed" I protest feeling awkward at the thought of my best friends imagining my girlfriend going down on any of them. Cringe.

Once again the room fell silent as we all sat there wondering what to talk about. Usually we had loads to talk about.

To save me from conversation I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

From: Alyce

When were u g'na tell me about your gig...?

Confused by the meaning of the text, I mean she knew about the Eventium gig, everybody knew about that gig. Calum said he told her too. I didn't press on the subject with her as she was in the middle of midterm exams and we were already having relationship problems. But I asked Calum to mention it. I had planned to dedicate a song to her.

"Cal you did tell Alyce about Eventium right?" I asked

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. Michael joined in with the smirk too. Luke sat their twiddling with his thumbs not looking at me or the other boys.

"Obviously not" Calum declared.

I stared at him. He didn't look like he was joking at all, in fact he had become all serious and the smirk had turned into an evil face.

"Why not?" I asked demanding an answer.

Michael and Calum once again shared glances. Luke was still twiddling his thumbs. That meant he was involved in whatever the reason was that Calum didn't tell Alyce.

"Well...If we didn't tell her, then she wouldn't come. Simple as really" Calum sneered.

--

A.N

Thankyou once again for reading, I hope you liked this chapter!  I DIDNT EDIT OR PROOF READ THIS SOZ

Whats everyones thought on evil Cal? Are his real feelings towards Alyce going to come out?

And what about Luke, is his 'crush' on her common knowledge.

But more importantly what is she going to do when she finds out that the gig has been booked for months and Ash never told her?!

LETS GO FOR 28 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE

Also, everyone needs to go and check out Demons by Alyhemms :D Story is dedicated to her, so just click on her picture! It's an amazing Luke story and I am totally addicted 

Elle