*chapter thirty-four*

-Alyce-

I had barely got home when my phone started vibrating with messages. Luke had got himself a drink and I knew he was waiting in the bedroom for me. 

From: Ashton Irwin

It was good seeing you. Can I see you again?

To: Ashton Irwin

I did like seeing you, but I’m happy with Luke. I don't want to ruin the balance of things. 

From Ashton Irwin:

Just coffee? Please

I could hear Luke calling out my name. He sounded adorable and really cute. I couldn't believe how protective he had got over me earlier on. Honestly I’m not sure I enjoyed it all to much, but I love the lad so much. 

To: Ashton Irwin

Ashton. I don’t think it is a good idea

From: Ashton Irwin

We work well together?

To: Ashton Irwin

Until you cheat on me? 

From Ashton Irwin

Or you cheat on me ;)

“Baby…come to bed. I want to cuddle” Lukes voice echoed around my apartment. 

I loved the thought of my cuddle monkey wrapped up in the duvet waiting for me. Luke cuddles were 100% better than any other cuddle. I felt really safe in his arms.

To: Ashton Irwin

Oh shush, you started it. 

From: Ashton Irwin

But don’t lie, we were a hot couple.

To: Ashton Irwin

I guess…but I love Luke.

From: Ashton Irwin

You what? You love him? 

To: Ashton Irwin

Yeah, he’s my boyfriend Ash

From: Ashton Irwin

You’re joking right? Talk about moving on quick

To: Ashton Irwin

The heart wants what the heart wants. 

“Baby, Luke wants a cuddle” He whined as I finally put down my phone and proceeded into the bedroom.

My eyes were drooping shut and all I wanted was to fall asleep in his arms as he fingers drew shapes on my skin. It was the ultimate way to fall asleep. 

Crawling into bed I immediately felt his warm embrace as he pulled me close. My head found the pillow and my eyes continued to close. 

“You know I love you right?” I sleepily spoke as I placed my hand on his arm. 

He squeezed my body tightly and relaxed his head onto the crook of my neck, the stubble on his cheeks tickling my bare skin. 

“I love you too princess” he replied equally as tired.