*chapter thirty-eight*

Ah fuck it, i'll upload early

-Alyce-

I watched as my luggage was sent down the conveyor belt and the woman behind the counter checked my tickets and booked me in. I took a deep breath as I realised that this was it. I was going to London. 

“Have a great flight, Miss Ramos” She grinned handing me back my burgundy passport and my ticket. 

With my ticket was my pass into the first class lounge, but I didn’t intend on using it. I wanted to walk around the shops until my flight was called. I didn’t need to be luxury for the next two hours when I was going to be waited on hand and foot for the next 22 hours on my flights. 

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a few texts from my mum, L.P and Michael. All saying safe flight and that they would miss me/couldn’t wait to see me. I knew i’d see L.P soon, but I honestly had no idea when I was going to see the others again. 

I picked my carry on suitcase up from the ground and pulled the handle out. “Thanks” I smiled to the women behind the counter who was already calling the next person to check in. Quickly I walked away from checkin to sit on the side for a moment while I put all my paperwork away, made sure I didn’t have an liquids on me and put all my makeup into a clear bag to go through security. 

Since I was now a member of the U.N, I got to use the fast track security which was a huge bonus because I hate going through security. I have nothing to hide, but it always seems to be me that gets searched. 

As I waited for a moment I took the liberty to text back all of my relatives that had messaged me, as well as send a tweet. I set all my timings back to GMT, my location on Facebook to ‘London and updated my job on Facebook to ‘Junior Intern at the U.N’. Both of my changes got instant likes from my family members and friends excited to see me return. 

I also took this moment to send a text to Luke. It wasn't a nice one. 

To: Lukey

The distance is gonna kill us. Can we just take a break until I have got myself together in London. I love you loads, but I need this and so do you. I want you to focus on the band, that makes you happy.

Alyce x 

Just as I was about to press send and make my way through to security my phone started ringing. L.P.

“Hey girl, make it quick. I’m just heading to security” I laughed rolling my suitcase behind me.

I was metres away from the security barrier when I stopped. “What do you mean?” I replied, slightly confused by what she was saying.

“Well okay if you say so” I responded moving away from the barrier and back over to the window. 

Just like that, she hung up leaving me extremely confused at her request. I kept tapping my foot as I tried to deduce what she meant with her message. She was a girl of few words and simple words at that which meant I had no idea what she had been talking about. Except for her strict instructions which luckily I did understand. 

I took out my phone and scrolled through twitter. Everyone was tweeting about going back to school and that summer was coming. And here was me, heading back to London for the Autumn. Having the seasons mixed up was going to be weird. But at least Christmas was going to be cold and not spent on the beach, that was the oddest thing for me. I missed the snow falling on Christmas Eve.

Twenty minutes has past since L.P had called me. I was beginning to wonder if anything was happening. I was just about to pick up my suitcase handle and forget everything she said when I saw a lad running towards me. 

“Alyce!” He screamed drawing attention to himself. 

It took me a few moments to adjust to what I was seeing. How was he here? It was like a four hour drive to the airport. And here he was standing in front of me. 

He came hurling towards me and caused me to drop my suitcase in shock. His arms wrapped tightly around me waist as he lifted me up. I thought I was heavy, but he seemed to lift me with ease. 

“oh my god. What are you doing here?” I gasped as he put me down, but his arms remained around my middle.

His eyes deeply connected with mine as we became a spectacle of the already busy terminal. I watched as his lips twitched slightly.

“Don’t go. Stay here with me,” He pleaded pulling me really close.

I shook my head. 

“You know I can’t. I wish I could do this job from Australia but I can’t. Though technically when I’m at work I will be in Australia. The embassy in Australian Land in England,” I spoke trying to sound upbeat and totally sure in myself.

His face dropped. I rested my head on his chest as one of my hands held onto my suitcase. I knew I had to go through security soon. My eyes flicked over to the passage between the terminal and departures. 

“Please, Alyce” He begged leaning his forehead against mine. 

I looked into his eyes once again and saw all the emotion behind them. He was deadly serious, he really wanted me to stay.

“I can’t. This is my dream” I assured feeling his breath on my skin.

It pricked the hairs on the skin and sent electric shocks around my body. I could feel my heart beating one hundred times faster than it should. I was nervous. 

“I know, it was worth a shot though” He weakly said pulling the beanie on his head down and turning his face away from me. 

We both stood there, still incredibly close to one aother in the middle of a busy terminal. I didn’t want to let go, and neither did he. I was happy in his embrace, but he was sad. I grabbed the sleeve on my cardigan and wiped the few tears from his eyes out of sight. 

“I’ll really miss you, but I do have to go now” I gently spoke dropping the contact between us and turned around.

As I walked away I felt a strong hand pull me back. He pulled right onto his lips and pressed them firmly against mine. My sweater paw hands found their way to his hair and tugged on the ends slightly. Equally his hands did the same, except one that stayed cupping my cheek. I took in his smell. Aftershave and shower-gel. There was a minty taste on his soft lips too. A few people around us clapped for unknown reasons. Maybe they thought he had just proposed. Awkward. 

“Now go catch your plane babe” He whispered pecking my lips for the last time. 

I smiled up at him and squeezed him tightly before walking off. Just before I got to the security gate I turned back around watching him stand there. 

“Bye” I spoke quietly to myself before I pressed send and walked through the gates to security. 

A.N

So...er yeah this is the last chapter. BUT I'm also going to post the first part of the SEQUEL...NOW

Leave loads of comments and show the love...im joking but please do leave a comment with your thoughts. 

Thanks to everyone who read/commented/voted it means so much to me, but I'd love for you to check out the sequel. I promise I wont let you guys down.

More LALYCE DRAMA, MORE ASHTON, MORE CALUM, L.P AND MIKEY AND A WHOLE LOT OF NEW SHIT. INCLUDING A VERY HIGH PROFILE AFFAIR, SOMEONE GETS FAMOUS. LOTS OF JEALOUS AND UNEXPECTED ROMANCES

Alyce and Luke??!?!?!!? WHAAAAAT

AND

Who was the guy at the airport?