*01*

Your P.O.V:-

My name is Y/N and I am 21 years old. I didn't continue study after graduating from High school. I work as an assistant in a Boutique. My family? I don't have one. I just have a father who ignores my mother and fights with her daily and a mother who tolerates every injustice. I was 12 years old when I realized that my parents were not like the parents of other kids. My existence is itself a miracle for me.

FLASHBACK

''What's this mark on your face?'' You asked touching her face.

''Nothing'' Your mother replied pushing your hand away.

''This is done by father right?''

''No, Why would he...''

''Where is he? Why do you tolerate all this? Why? Why do you act so might tolerating this all?'' You cried, ''Why not you just take divorce from him?''

''Don't say words like that'' She slapped you.

''You are not my mother'' You murmured and left.

END OF FLASHBACK

My parents make such a nice couple that I don't believe in love anymore. I think we are just here to survive somehow and then die again. I am spending my time living somehow. I just have two important people in my life one is my best friend So-Rah and the other is Park Jimin, a famous singer. When I was at the peak of killing myself, his music healed me. I have dated boys but the reason behind the breakup was always the same.

No:- 01

''Honey, Why do you embarrass me always like this?'' The boy asked.

''What do you mean?'' You asked him with a puzzled face.

''Why do you always carry his name's bag or jacket with you?'' He pointed.

''You mean Jimin? He is my idol'' You grinned.

''Choose one either him or me''

Ah! A choice? You bit your lip and stood up, ''Goodbye then''

''What do you mean? Where are you going?''

''and don't call me honey, I almost got diabetes because of you''

No:- 02

''He is such a playboy, jerk'' the boy chuckled while seeing the news.

THE FAMOUS SINGER PARK JIMIN DUMPED THE SINGER XYZ

You clenched your teeth and fist, ''You called him a jerk?''

No:- 03 Blind date

''Do you like Messi?'' the boy asked you.

You choked, ''Why will you use such a random line to impress a girl!''

''What do you like then?''

''Do you like BTS? Park Jimin?''

''Ah! that boy? isn't he a gay?''

''I am sorry'' You apologized while he was confused that why you said sorry and then you threw juice on him, ''I was apologizing for this''

''What the heck-

''Oh! My Juice'' You sighed while playing with your hair.

END OF P.O.V

and then you realized that maybe you were designed to be alone. you were walking down the street while thinking all this and then you got a call from So-Rah.

Your Ringtone is:- ''I'm like TT, just like TT''

''When will you come, I am waiting for you?'' She asked over the line.

''I am coming''

''Come fast''

While you were on the road and when the light turned green and you started walking while talking with her on the phone that you heard a loud sound and then everything went black.

-----------

''Where is Yoongi Hyung?'' J-hope asked while taking a sip through the straw.

''He had some work to do'' V replied.

''You got a new nickname, do you know?'' Jin asked while looking at Jimin.

''What is it this time? Playboy? Flirt?'' RM taunted.

''At least I am better than him!'' Jimin exclaimed while pointing at Jungkook.

''He is right, all of us have dated and he has never'' J-hope laughed.

''and will you please remove the mask, there are no girls here!'' Jin scolded.

''Why do I need to date? Jimin is dating in place of me too'' He responded while rolling his eyes.

''Be a man, date someone'' Jin patted on his shoulders.

''I am not manly'' Jungkook grinned while playing with his hairs.

''Ah! You startled me, I was about to choke'' J-hope held his chest.

''He can only date a dead person or an evil spirit because only they will not have any smell'' Jimin teased him.

-----------

Additional info about characters:-

Demons turn into their original form once a week. They can see ghosts and can eat humans. They have the same lifespan as a human but the difference is that they are reborn as soon as they die and the memories made with them is being erased from human's minds after their death and they can reborn whenever they wish and they don't forget anything. Hunting human is not very crucial for them but they do it usually when they hold a grudge against someone or sometimes when they are thirsty to have a sip of blood.

Jungkook's other form is RABBIT.

V's other form is TIGER.

J-hope's other form is a HORSE.

RM's other form is a Koala.

jin's other form is an Alpaca

Jimin's is a Puppy.

Yoongi's is an EAGLE

-------------

Think of this chapter as an Eid's gift from me and how is the chapter?

and I was not going to upload this but I did for you all and the next chapter will be updated late so I am sorry for it. :(

 :(