*12*

''I will act normal, just normal''

With this thought, you entered the main fitting room where all members were getting their makeup done by the stylists for the concert that was going to hold after an hour.

''Oh, Miss TT! Come here''

You heard his voice, and the memory of that scaring rabbit flashed into your mind giving you thrills through all over your body. You gulped and turned towards him ''Yes?''

''Where is your wifey?''

''W-Wifey?'' Confused you ask back and then add ''Oh, do you mean So-Rah?''

He nods ''Yes, I am not asking for her but he is'' He pointed towards Jimin.

Oh, yes. My favorite idol, the man I cherished the most is a demon too. What a pity!

''Her health is not very well, so she will be taking a day off''

''There is a huge problem!'' RM screamed after taking the call.

''What did you broke this time?'' Suga asked without making eye-contact, just rolling his eyes as he was sure that his answer was going to be yes.

''I think, we will have to cancel the concert'' He sighed.

''What's the thing you broke this time? that we cannot carry on without it?'' Jin badgered.

''Did you by any chance broke the whole stage this time?'' J-hope chuckled and took a sip of sprite, as usual.

''No, it's just that'' He hesitated.

''Hyung, just say?'' Jungkook whined and then rejoined ''We are alone here and just Ms. TT is here with us''

You gave him a stern look after hearing 'Ms. TT' again from his mouth.

''I-I forgot to invite CL for the collaboration. It was going to be the highlight of the night and I thought that I would invite her to lunch or something and then ask her for a duet but I forgot''

''You said that you will meet her yesterday at evening for a meal, and you were missing so we thought you went there'' V wondered.

''Who is that foolish person with whom you met yesterday instead of meeting CL?'' Jungkook scolded.

You brat, that foolish person is me. You coconut Head.  you clenched your teeth.

''Now, what?'' Suga stood up ''Let's cancel it and I am going home, someone is waiting for me''

''Who?'' Jin asked.

Suga stretched his arms, yawned ''My bed''

''I-I actually have a plan, how about using someone else as a girl rapper for the concert. We can say that we are going to perform with an ARMY instead of a famous singer'' RM suggested.

''but from where we will find someone so quickly and give her the lyrics?'' Suga objected.

''We don't have any girl here with us'' Jungkook sighed and then looked at you ''We really don't have a pretty girl here''

It's going out of my control, I am going to break down your coconut head into pieces.

''We can use Y/N'' J-hope suggested before RM could say the same thing.

-------------

''You want me to rap?'' You exhaled some air and laughed ''It's true that I have a good voice but to rap? at the stage? in front of a thousand people?''

''First, show us what you got'' RM requests.

''What I got?'' ''I got two legs, two hands, and a brain unlike that coconut head''