*05*

Why there is no smell? 

''Perhaps, Are you dead?'' Jungkook murmured quietly as he takes few steps closer to you.

''Dead?'' Your eyes almost roll back into your skull and you screamed, ''Don't come near!''

''I think, I was wrong!'' He says to himself as he starts walking towards the door.

You gulped and wipe the sweat, ''He was strange. Angel!!'' 

''What now?'' Angel asks as she appears from nowhere into the sight.

''Just a few seconds ago, I was scared to death just by the thought that if someone caught the lie that I am not alive'' You add, '' When I will find the demons, will you stay by my side then?''

''What's the point of it? It's not like they can see me. They can meet Angel of death but not me''

''So, It's mean you can't help me then?''

''No''

''Ahhh!''

---------------

''Something was strange with her, I am sure'' Jungkook said doubtfully, shaking his head.

''What are you talking about?'' Jin asked.

''Jimin and Suga Hyung are waiting for us at the restaurant so let's hurry!'' J-hope exclaimed.

''Something was surely wrong with her'' He started saying this again.

''Darn!'' RM exhaled some air, ''Jungkook, aren't you hungry?"'

''Always''

--------------

So-Rah was at the same restaurant where Jimin was. She never liked songs much so she was not a BTS stan. So-Rah was sitting one table away from Jimin's and was chatting with you on phone.

SoRah:- I am getting bored, How about a staring contest?

Go!-: You

SoRah:- O.O

-.- -: You

 So Rah:- I win! You blinked! Ha!

We are Asian, You bitch! -: You

''Oh, HAHAHA!'' She burst into laughter getting the attention of people who were sitting near, and one of them was Jimin too.

''Why is she laughing so hard?'' Suga who was sitting with him too complained as he yawned.

''Maybe, she is a psychopath'' He pouts.

SoRah:- What are you doing?

Listening to music, and walking home. -: You

So Rah:- Stop listening to it while crossing roads, otherwise you will get hit.

Okay, Okay Mum! but How can I not listen to Jimin Oppa music? -: You

SoRah:- :/ :/ :/ :/

SoRah:- Tell me one thing, if I and Jimin fell into a sea at one time, whom will you save first?

Of course You. It's gonna be you. -: You.

SoRah:- It's mean you like me more, right?  *_* uwu