*15*

3 weeks left.

Your and Jungkook relationship was still like Tom & Jerry's relationship. Jungkook was a Tom who was running behind you trying to convince you to accept his proposal while you were the cute little Jerry. So-Rah and Jimin were going out but both of them haven't confessed to each other yet. Besides all this, you went on 3 dates with RM and tried to get something from his mouth like who was the one who killed you? 

Date no:- 4

''It's our 4th date so do you still not have a change of heart?'' RM asked as he poured you a shot of soju.

''let's think about this later'' You rolled your eyes and poured him a shot too. ''Here drink this and I will give you my reply on 5th date''

Slowly and eventually he got drunk just as you wished for.

''Are you all humans?'' You asked him in a whispering tone.

''We-We-We'' He passed out at the moment of confession.

''Damn!'' You frustratedly hit the table with your fist.

-----------

''I think I like her'' Jimin blushed as he murmured.

''Of course, you like her why wouldn't you?'' Jungkook beamed and added'' Who wouldn't love their dish? Aren't you just going to eat her later?''

''N-No, I am serious'' 

''You? and serious?'' Jungkook laughed ''Nice Joke! Hyung''

''I am going to propose her'' He chortled in joy ''It's not illegal to marry a human, right?''

''Wow'' Jungkook exhaled some air and started clapping slowly ''You were the one who warned me not to fall in love with Y/N and now you are saying that you love So-Rah?''

''I said because you need to be loved back as well'' He adds ''and Y/N doesn't seem to like you back''

There was a silence and then J-hope broke the silence. ''Way to go, Jimin! You will be the first one to date someone so seriously and then marries her in our group''

''But, there is one thing that I am afraid of!'' Jungkook exclaimed in worry and then adds ''His children will have a small height as well, right? Like him? They will inherit it right?''

J-hope burst into laughter. ''Hahaha!''

''YAHHH!'' Jimin shouted as he started throwing pillows on both of them.

-----------

''Jimin texted me that he wants to meet me.'' So-Rah smiled showing the text to you.

''I hope that you will end this childish game now, So-Rah'' You sighed.

''I-I just can't understand why you keep saying that I shouldn't date him?'' She questioned. ''Wasn't he your perfect ideal man? Are you really getting jealous that he likes me instead of you?''

''Woah!'' You exhaled some air. ''Do you really think that I am stopping you just because he was my idol?''

''Who knows?'' She asked in a frustrating voice as she held her bag and left.

You:- I know that you will not trust me but go and check his neck under moonlight, there will be a black rose that will only visible under the moonlight. Touch that black rose and then you will know what I am saying! 

Bull sh*t! -: So-Rah

''Why you told her about that tattoo? what if she founds out he is a demon?'' The angel inquired.

''He will not do anything bad to her''

''but what about you?'' her eyes were all teary ''Your time got reduced from 3 weeks to 3 days''

''I-I know that'' You turned back and wiped the tears.

''You did that because you wanted to save your friend? are you going to give your life for her as well?''

''If there is a chance, I will not hesitate'' You turned towards her.

---------

''You look pretty!'' Jimin complimented her.

''Thank you!'' She blushed.

They both had the dinner and then Jimin held her hand and took her outside to a calmer and a lonely place so that no one will see them.

''The stars are so pretty!'' She smiled while looking at the sky.

''Yes.'' He responded while looking at her.

''You had something to say, right?''

''The sky is full of stars but you know what? Your smile is still prettier of all of them'' He beamed and kneeled down but forgot to take out the ring box so stood up again turned his back towards her and now the tattoo was visible.

''B-black rose?'' She murmured and went near to him, touched his neck.

He turned back again and his eye color changed into red.

She felt there was no life in her legs, trembling in fear she fell to the ground unable to stand up and run.

''So-Rah, let me explain. I was going to tell you the truth but later. I am a demon but there is nothing bad about it, I am a human when I am like this'' He confessed as he nervously looked at her.

''Stay away!'' She shouted. ''Just stay away!''

''I love you So-Rah, I really really love you'' He cried as he went near to her and held her face in his hands.

''I loved you too, but you are not the one I loved'' She whined as she pushed him.

''Don't leave!'' 

''I am not crying because of you; you are not worth it. I am crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.''

------------------

''I don't have much time left.''  

''then what are you going to do? you were the one who wasted all the time while trying to get something from RM and now on your friend'' The angel nagged.

''I still have powers, how about kidnapping one of them and asked him about the truth?''

''Then you should go for the weakest demon!'' 

''Weakest?''

She nods. ''J-hope, RM, and suga are the weakest in terms of powers''

Beep.Beep.

So-Rah:- You were right! He is a demon

Where are you? -: You

You went and took her to her house made her a soup and then left before making sure that she was asleep.

''She was crying so much.'' You whined.

''there's nothing we can do!'' the angel sighed.

''You said that I should choose the weakest members to fight with right?''

''Yes''

''How about the strongest?'' Your eyes turned red.

''W-What do you mean?''

''I will fight the strongest one first''

---------

The end is coming soon...