*06*

''Men's Restroom''

How can you be so dumb y/n? I am screwed. 

''Ah- I-I am sorry'' Without making eye-contact you continuously bowed half panicking and turned your back to his face and were about to leave that he asks, ''Is there something wrong?''and a tear falls from your eye moving down to your cheeks and you reply him wiping the tear, ''Everything is okay''

Where did she go? How will I find her?

You rushed out of the restaurant without knowing that RM had seen you going out of the door and he follows you.

''The number you are calling is currently switched off. Please try again later'' 

''She will not even pick up her phone now'' You murmured as you kept dialing her number and then there was a tap on your shoulder.

''What happened? Is everything okay? You look worried''

Should I ask him for help? He is not rude as Jungkook. You wondered to yourself and then was looking here and there that you saw Jimin and So-Rah coming together.

''So-rah!'' You screamed as soon as you saw her and ran towards her, ''Are you okay? Where were you?''

You were so worried about her that you didn't even notice Jimin and then after a few seconds your eyes met his eyes and he gave his signature eye-smile and half-bowed. ''Hi, I am Jimin''

Oh My God! He is so handsome

''Hi, I am Y/N. So-Rah's friend''

-------------

''Where did you met him? How?'' Your questions were never-ending.

''Ah! I told you that I met him on the road and he just helped me when I was terrified cuz of the darkness''

''Wow, I wish I was you''

''He is a total playboy''

''Don't make me curse you okay? I will unfriend you from my life'' You add ''I will block you''

''Haha try doing it! xD'' She grinned and pinched your arm.

''So-Rah'' Her name just came out of your mouth without knowing and your eyes were drowning.

''Say? What Happened?'' She continued ''Is it because of pinching? Are you hurt?"

You gulped, ''Ah! Nothing''

Your P.O.V:- 

From the day when a baby starts talking and understanding things, we tell him/her ''Don't love too soon'' ''Don't trust too fast'' ''Don't quit too early'' ''Don't expect too high'' ''Don't talk much'' Even though we don't know ourselves that when the slice of life that we are enjoying and eating is going to snatched away from our mouths. Life moves pretty fast. I did nothing much good in my life and now when I have just 6 months to live. I want to enjoy it. I want my beloved ones to stay happy even if I am not here. So-Rah is not just my friend but my lifeline and I want her to be happy and happy only and for that, I should find her a good soulmate before leaving.

*beep* beep*

You took out the phone out of your pocket to read the message and it was from your Boss:-

Money $$: You are going to join Bangtan's stylist team from tomorrow onwards.

''WHAAT?'' You freak out.

You are kidding, right? : You

Money $$: and if you have anyone who can help you with a few things there then you can take him/her too, okay? and you better not mess things up there.