*02*

'' One Become a demon in his next life if he takes his life himself in the first life and then he lives like a demon for all his lives''

''When Yoongi Hyung will come?'' Jimin pouted as he took out his phone and started clicking selfies.

''Btw, Jimin-ah you never leave your ex-girlfriend alive so what happened to the singer this time?'' J-hope asked with a puzzled face and before Jimin could reply, a breaking news gathered their attention.

THE SINGER XYZ WENT MISSING

''Missing?'' J-hope repeated the words while staring at Jimin and Jimin licked his lips.

''So, how was she? I mean was she tasty too?'' Jin grinned.

''No, Not so much'' Jimin rolled his eyes and then added, ''I guess she used to starve herself so much that she doesn't have much blood''

''You haven't forgotten the rule, right?'' Jungkook asked Jimin.

''How can he forget that rule? Because if he did then he will die and will never be reborn again'' RM cautioned.

The rule was that Demons can only eat those humans who have their death near. Demons have the ability to see the shadow of death near a living person. They are forbidden to kill someone who hasn't the shadow of death with them.

''I know. I know! I always date those girls who have the shadow of death so that I can eat them later'' Jimin shook his head.

''You all better be cautious'' RM suggested.

''Oh, Btw Hyung where you used to live in the previous life?'' Jungkook inquired Jin.

''We all six were together since the beginning but we met you here for the first time'' RM questioned too.

''Are you that type of demon?'' J-hope wondered while looking at him.

''You mean the one who was human but took his own life and then became a demon?'' Jungkook asked.

''And he can only become a demon if he has a strong motive to live for eternity like to take revenge or anything'', RM explained and then stared at Jin,''I don't think so,'' RM said doubtfully, shaking his head.

They all were waiting for Jin's response and he clenched his fist, a bundle of memories flood making his eyes wet and he gulped, ''I would like to keep it private''

Revenge? Of course, I am here for Revenge. Jin said to himself clenching his fists as he stared at each member's face.

''So, where you used to live? If you weren't born then on which level of sky you used to live?'' V who was sitting calmly until now asked Jin out of nowhere.

''Oh, You are alive? I thought you were half dead'' RM teased V and then added, ''When we died last time then we were reborn you know what Jin, Suga Hyung said that he wants to sleep for 100 years''

''And you know what Jin Hyung, he actually slept for around 110 years'' Jimin cackled.

''I love 20th and this century the most!'' J-hope exclaimed in happiness.

''And the reason is--'' but before Jungkook could reveal the reason J-hope chortled in joy, ''SPRITE! Because in this world is sprite''

''This boy'' V sighed as he held his head.

''We are getting late because of Yoongi hyung where he is?'' RM wondered to himself and then they all heard the sound of a call from an Eagle, ''kikikiki-ki-kuh-kuh-kuk-kikiki''

What's with him? he never came in his real form to the dorm! RM thought.

Did he do something wrong? If yes, then what it is? Jungkook thought.

-----------

You opened your eyes and stretched your arms, ''Where is this place?'' You said to yourself and then rubbed your eyes again to check if this was dream or reality? There was a board in which it was written 'AFTERLIFE' You stood up and went closer to the board.

''Is this a prank?'' You laughed.

''Not a prank'' A girl replied who was busy doing her makeup.

''W-who are you?'' You hesitated for a while.

The girl was wearing a long white dress and her hairs were of golden color.

''It doesn't matter who I am. The thing that matters is that you are dead'' She responded.

''Dead? Dead?'' You repeated the word about 10 times more.

''Don't you remember how you died?'' 

''I-'' You stopped for a while and then started gathering the pieces of memories in your mind but still you were unable to recall that how you died, ''I was going to meet my friend and then''

''There's no need to force yourself to recall the painful memories''

''but--'' You were almost in tears and then you asked,'' This is a hidden camera prank, right? You kidnapped me, right? and bring me here?'' You shook your head and then again asked her,''If I am dead then who are you?''

''Angel of--''

before she could complete her sentence you chimed in, ''Death? Angel of Death?''

''yah!'' She shouted, ''How can be someone pretty like me a Death's angel?''

You stared at her face for a while and then glanced again, ''Then?''

''Angel of life''

-------------

Another character:-

Miss Angel:-

-Dahyun.

-a funny and cute angel.

-your supporter.

------------

How was it? 

un-edited.