*16*

''Perhaps, do you mean Jin?'' Dahyun asked while hoping for a 'no'.

''Yes, I mean him.'' You responded.

''But why so?''

''Perhaps, are you afraid that I will do something wrong to your brother?'' you queried.

''Brother?'' Shocked she repeated your words. ''How do you know that He is my brother?''

''You were the one who called him the brother in front of me once.'' You add. ''And, how can you forget that I can read heart through teary eyes!''

''You mean that you know everything?''

''I do.'' You shook your head and held her hand. ''It's okay! And, I will not harm your brother I just want to know the truth behind my death.''

-----------

''Why you asked to meet me here?'' Jin asked.

''I had something to talk to you, Mr. Aplaca.'' You smirked and before he could react or do anything you closed the door just by staring at it.

''So, you are not a normal human?'' He smirked back and made a ball of fire and threw on you.

You kept standing still and smiled. ''Why wasting your energy? Do you think this is going to work?''

''What do you need? And, do you think that I am going to beg in front of you?''

''I never asked you anyway'' You snapped and inquired. ''Who was the one who killed an innocent human accidentally?''

''Do you think, I will tell you?''

''What if I say that I am that human?''

''Suga. Suga did that'' He confessed way quicker than you imagined. ''Now, I can go, right?"

You exhaled some air, rolled your eyes. ''There is something more to this, right?'' You add. ''How can you confess it so quickly?''

''You asked me who killed you and I just told you the answer.'' He retorted.

There is something more. I am sure. You thought.

You looked at Dahyun who was standing there as well but of course, jin couldn't see her. 

''You can include me.'' She murmured.

''Dahyun.'' You murmured back and Jin heard that.

''What did you just say?''

''Dahyun was your sister right?'' You asked him.

''What the hell are you talking about?''

''She wanted me to tell you a truth, I think it's the time.''

''I don't know what you are talking about!'' He rolled his eyes.

''Dahyun loved Taehyung, she followed him without knowing his identity to the bloody forest and some other demons ate her. She lost her life and you thought that they took her life but in reality, it was not them but some other demons.'' You explained.

''What shit are you talking? Do you think you can say anything in front of me?'' He stormed.

''She is with me now, here. You know, she loved you so much that she chose to become an angel so that she can guard on you.'' You blubbered.

''S-S-She is here? with me?'' Jin bawled. ''She is here? Really?''

''You can't see her. You never saw her but she was always with you.'' You add. ''Now, tell me the truth that what actually happened to me?''