*11*

Your and So-Rah's heart was racing at a speed greater than that of a bullet train.

It never crossed my mind, not for even one second that the band I cherish the most would be a group of demons that eat and hunt humans? One of them is my murderer.

You both were hiding hoping for a miracle that heard a voice.

''It's not a girl but a boy again, let's go there'' 

So-Rah who was almost numb after experiencing all this so you gave her your shoulder and took her to the roadside to let her go back home in a taxi.

''Won't you come too?'' She murmured slowly as she held your arm.

''I will be coming, you go'' You replied pulling your arm and closing the door of the car.

''What just happened? Did they find someone else to hunt?'' You wondered and without giving it a second thought you ran back towards the place where you both hid.

''You both are not doing good!'' J-Hope exclaimed with sadness.

''What is there bad? We are demons and we can hunt humans'' Jungkook responded.

Yes, we can hunt them as brutally as we wish. Didn't one of you all do this to my sister too? Hunt her down? What she did was that she just loved one of you and followed you to this forest and she lost her life? I will hunt all humans as brutally as I can. I want power, the power to defeat all of you to take my revenge. Jin thought.

''I'm leaving'' RM sighed, Jimin added ''I am going too''

''You both enjoy your dinner'' V smiled a bit but it was not a happy smile but rather a sad one and left with the rest and as for Suga he had left earlier. Why? Of course, he had to sleep early.

Sleep early not because you can wake early but sleep early so that you can sleep more and more and more :D ~Min Yoongi aka the Genious

-----------

''I was pretty sure that the smell was of a living girl then how come we found a boy?'' Jungkook bit his lip.

''Who cares?'' Jin adds ''We only care about food''

You just arrived now hiding behind the huge tree, you were safe until they see you by themselves because you had no smell to be caught.

Hiding there, you experienced a brutal and inhumane scene.

[ It's horrible so don't load the gif if you are soft-hearted ]

''T-they are killers, how can they kill someone so brutally?'' You murmured and your eyes were teary and your body was almost swimming with the tears.

----------

You spent the whole night there hiding behind that tree even after Jungkook and Jin left leaving behind the skull of that unlucky man. You were not in complete senses, who would be? after watching such scenes.