*08*

Jin was in his room and the angel of life i.e Dahyun was also there but obviously, Jin was not able to see her because demons are capable to see the angel of death, evil spirits, and humans only. He was holding a sketch of a girl smiling at him and his eyes were swimming with tears.

''My sister. My little sister...I wish I could see you again'' He blubbered ''It's all my fault. All my fault that you died in place of mine''

''I-I am here with you Oppa, but you can not see me'' She sighed heavily as she tried to pat on his shoulder but her hand passed through it.

No one knows except Jin, Dahyun herself that she was Jin's sister when she was alive and because of some tragic happenings she had to lose her life and Jin couldn't bear the loss of her sister and he took his life by himself and that's the reason he became a demon in this life now and as for Dahyun she was a very pure soul even when she was alive so she was selected as an angel of life for 35 years and 25 years are already passed and after completing her duty she will reborn again.

''Knock! Can I come in?'' V asked through the door.

Jin hid the sketch quickly under the pillow and gave permission.

When V entered the room he passed by Dahyun and she was about to touch him and her eyes were tearier now but she couldn't.

''Hyung, when are you going to cook dinner for us? Everyone is waiting''

''I am coming, wait''

V gave the boxy smile that suits him well and left.

''I wish I could add poison in the food of everyone'' His lens turned red.

''You are still living in a lie! You still think that I died because I loved one of them. They didn't do this to me Oppa. It was an accident so please don't take revenge on them please'' She sighed and then vanished into pieces.

-------------

For the upcoming album, they were revising their outfits and all members except Jungkook, Jimin were busy with their respective stylists in their fitting rooms while they both were waiting for their stylists to arrive.

You both were on your way to the office.

''This is dress is way too tight!'' You said as you pinched the dress and then pinched her arm.

''You look pretty and don't forget to go early from here to the place I texted''

You were wearing a light pink short dress with your hairs open and straighten while the bangs on your forehead were a bit curly, and guess what you were wearing on your feet? SNEAKERS.

''You are the only girl who is wearing white sneakers with a pink dress'' She mocked.

''SNEAKERS ARE EVERYTHING. I can disown you but I can't leave my sneakers. Got it?''

''When are these girls going to come?'' Jungkook asked RM who was free now.

''Just chill. Here, drink banana milk'' He handed him the tin.

and just as he took a sip you both entered and he choked. *JUNGSHOOKED*

Jimin saw his reaction and pinched his arm to awake him, ''Get yourself together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin saw his reaction and pinched his arm to awake him, ''Get yourself together. Don't fall for her''

You wore your flaws as a glory like the roses wears the spines. Only a fool wouldn't fall for you...

''I am taking the clothes so come to meet me inside when you get free, sir!'' You said softly and gave a smile because Jimin was also there so you had to keep your self a bit low otherwise you would've just passed by Jungkook without asking him to come inside for the outfits.

''You go, I will come'' Jimin said looking at So-Rah and you both went to the respective fitting rooms.

''Why in the world, she was dressed like that?'' Jungkook murmured while being shaken.

''She has a blind date today'' Jimin reported.

''Blind date?'' Jungkook repeated the words and his skin color turned a bit yellow.

As for RM, when he saw you he was blushing very hard and trying not to show his red cheeks to others and he just smiled and went to the changing room to change the outfit.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-------------

''Here it is'' You said as you passed the outfit to him.

''I don't need this'' ''I don't like this'' He complained and threw it away.

''B-but yesterday, you tried all the other outfits and you selected this one and now when It's being fitted you are saying that you don't like it?''

''Yes, I don't like this''

''Yahh''

''Don't shout'' He rolled his eyes and then asked ''Oh, so you want to get free from today's work as soon as possible because you've to go on a blind date, right?''

''You should concentrate on your work''

''No, No. Tell me you are going on a blind date, right? Who would the hell even date someone like you? Someone trashy like you''

''Don't cross your line. I am here to serve you it doesn't mean that you will treat me as your servant and will say anything''

''You are my servant and I am your lord so just do your work and as for blind date he will end up rejecting you eventually so don't bother going''

''You will have to wear this!'' You exclaimed in anger as you took the outfit from the floor and handed it to him ''and as for the blind date, I just dolled up because my friend was insisting. I was never planning to go to the date from the start''

I guess I was a bit too rash. He thought.

He is just too rude.

''I-I am--''

You cut him off and suggested ''Don't bother yourself again because of my personal matters'' and left.

''What just happened? Why did I say nothing to her in reply? It's the first time that a girl was looking pretty and all shiny even in anger'' He wondered to himself.

----------

The date was at 5:00 and at first, you were not planning to go but after your mood got spoiled because of Jungkook you decided to go and give it a try.

So-Rah has already told you about the table no. so you found it and you saw a man sitting there already and by back he was looking fine. You went near and who he was??

DEMONS ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें