EPILOGUE-I

PLAYLIST:- YOU WILL LOVE READING IF YOU WILL PLAY THIS SONG IN THE THIRD PART OF THIS CHAPTER.

'' The love ends and the flowers are burnt ''

'' I am home!'' You exclaimed with Joy as you entered your home and you saw something that was possible only in dreams before. Your mother cooking in the kitchen and your father was helping her out. ''So, one of my wishes worked well.'' You murmur quietly and your lips turned into a soft smile. ''Now, they both look like a loving couple.''

''Oh, Sweetie! Come in.'' Your Father held you by your arm and dragged you to the dining table.

''How was your day?'' Your Mother asked as she passed the meat to you.

''I-It was good.'' You glanced up and down, trying your best to hide your tears.

I wish if we have lived like this in the past too. How bad is it that when my parents are well with each other and got together, I need to go. 

After a while, you had to go to meet others because this was your last night and as the sun will rise you will be nothing but a dead person who died in an accident. Your body will be found at the same place where you got hit by Suga's car.

''When will you be back, Honey?'' Your mother asked as she hugs.

''I am going somewhere, I will be back soon.'' You smiled and then went to hug your father. It was the first time in so many years that you hugged him.'' Even though we never had a good relationship but I always loved you Dad.'' You murmur with your eyes getting all weepy.

''What are you saying?'' He asks with a confused face.

''I just want to say one thing...'' You inhaled some air. ''I read somewhere that there will be times when we all will be separated from each other but still we need to stay together and stop thinking about that time and whenever something upsets us, we should step up and say the things truly. We are sad because we are sad so we should not lie. Let's just cover other's fault and try to stay with them by adjusting our selves but we need to love ourselves first too.''

''Aww, My princess. Why are you making us teary?'' Your mother cackled.

''Okay, so I will be back later. Goodbye and let's always stay together.'' You smiled.

''Don't say goodbye, It's not your farewell.'' Your father scolded you and then you went outside of the house.

''Everyone has to say goodbye sooner or later, Dad.'' You whisper and kneeled down, sobbing.

--------------

You already had said your farewells to Everyone in BTS except Jungkook. Now you were with Dahyun.

''What's your last wish? Your wish i.e Your parents to get on good terms with each other is already granted...What about the other?'' She asks.

''My other wish is that...''

--------------

PLAY THE SONG NOW!

''He is sleeping, you can go inside now,'' Jimin whispers slowly into your ear after opening the door of Jungkook's room.

You went inside, taking steps slowly and slowly. Then, you saw his face in that dark room and your steps froze. ''How handsome he is. Maybe, I will regret leaving such a handsome man behind.''

He was in a deep sleep with his ears covered with earpieces. You started looking here and there in the room and found a painting of a girl, hanging on the wall. It was dark so you turned on your mobile's light.

It was your painting. Your face was not seen properly but the girl was wearing a pink dress with white sneakers. Probably the day when you snatched his heart and he fell for you, that day he drew this painting.

'' I love you '' This was written on the left side of the painting.

''Why didn't you say this to me when I was alive?'' You blubbered.

You went closer to him and laid down on the bed, facing his face.

''I just want to lay here with you. Just want to talk to you. I wish I'd met you a long time ago. When we were kids.'' You mumble with a big sigh as you touched his face with your fingers.

''I know that I can't match your level but I always had a dream that whenever I will fall for someone with my heart I will sing him a song. In this situation, I can't sing a romantic song but I am going to complete my dream.'' You smile and started singing the song in a whispering voice so that his sleep will not get interrupted.

'' How could it be?

When I look at you Faraway memories come back to life.

It's always like that...

When I look at you

I see the lost memories of you

Protect yourself from disappearing

When things get hard, remember me...''

Suddenly, you felt a current flowing through your whole body, you shook your head and realized that it was the time to go. Kissed him for the last time. You realized that not every story has a happy ending. You shattered into glittery pieces, which became the part of the air and disappeared for forever.

 You shattered into glittery pieces, which became the part of the air and disappeared for forever

He wasn't sleeping...

He heard everything you said.

He cried, kneeled down. Looked here and there but he knew that you weren't going to come back ever again.

'' I really wanted you...

So I hoped that you will stop for a moment and look at me

I couldn't stop, I was afraid...

I can't control myself, What do I do?''

His weeping, crying, sobbing could be heard even from outside the room.

-------

EPILOGUE-II AND EPILOGUE-III WILL BE COMING SOON TOO :D THEN THE BOOK WILL END. <3