EPILOGUE-III

' ' The rose is alive. ' '

'' I was in the coma?'' You repeated her words, holding your head.

''Your guardian is here, I will let her explain you everything now.'' She responded and left. 

''Y/N! Finally!'' The girl exclaimed with happiness and without saying anything further hugged you tightly and her tears were wetting your shoulder.

''S-So-rah?'' You murmur. ''What is happening?''

Your P.O.V:-

It took me time to understand the situation but eventually, I did. About 6 months ago, when I was returning after watching a Hollywood movie called 'Demons' I heard a scream of a boy calling for help, he was drowning in the water. I jumped to save him and that's the last thing I remember. The movie I saw was the last thing I did and It attracted me so much that I dreamed about the movie for about 6 months when I was in the coma. I loved BTS so in my dream the seven boys were the members of BTS. Dahyun i.e the member of Twice was my girl crush so in the dream, I made her the angel of life. As for So-Rah, she is my friend so she got a role in my dream as well. I am an orphan but the longing of a family I always had was completed in these 6 months.

'' You don't remember anything?'' So-Rah asks.

'' I remember jumping into the water but not anything after that. '' You replied. 

'' It was my fault, I should've come with you to watch that movie. If I had then you wouldn't have to go alone to save that boy.'' She sighed.

''I guess, I loved that movie just way too much to imagine everything by myself again.'' You smiled with your eyes crying.

----------------

AFTER A WEEK:-

''There is no comeback from BTS since 6 months.'' So-Rah pouted as she came into the balcony, holding two cups of coffee.

''They must be busy.'' You replied without making eye-contact as you held the cup. ''Thank you.''

''Oh, btw did you saw the blue box in your room?'' 

''Blue box?'' You wondered. ''No, why?''

''I think there is someone who is waiting for you. The day you got discharged, a bouquet and that blue box were delivered here with an empty card.'' She adds. ''You have a stalker, Y/N''

''Maybe, I have.'' You rolled your eyes. ''btw, what about that boy? the one I risked my life for?''

''I don't know, Nobody knows.''

----------------

You are now in a park and it's surprising that how the whole place is empty even though it's Sunday. You asked So-Rah to come with you but she denied because she hated visiting parks at night and to stay till 12 just to look at fireworks.

''I was always alone but I don't know why I feel more alone than ever.'' You wondered while looking at the sparkling stars.

'' How could it be?

When I look at you Faraway memories come back to life.

You heard someone singing a familiar song, you turned back to look who was he? and you found Jungkook singing.

It's always like that...

When I look at you

I see the lost memories of you

Protect yourself from disappearing

When things get hard, remember me.

You stood up and your whole body was shaking as if there was no soul.