*09*

Who was he?

RM.

Wearing a light blue shirt with a black pant and covering his face with a mask and on the head was a black cap. You were pretty much shocked instead of surprised when you saw him there.

''Oh, H-Hey'' He greeted softly trying not to make eye-contact and stands up to move the chair for you so that you can sit. A perfect move to impress a girl. A Handsome gentleman.

After being in hesitation for a while you couldn't control but ask him that why was he here?

''Two days back when your friend was asking another girl named Ria to arrange a blind date for you, I heard all that and without getting caught I took Ria's number from Your friend's mobile and asked her to let me go on the date''

''So, you mean Ria knows that the great RM was on the phone?''

''No, I just texted her without telling her my real identity''

''I-I am sorry to ask but why you came here? I mean a blind date? With me?''

It's just that I want to know you a bit more. I am not a human but I am not a bad demon as well. I just don't know why in the world I feel so attracted towards you. I don't know what should I name this feeling? but at least I can become your friend. That's the least I want and wish for. He thought.

''I just want to spend time with you...I mean, I just want to become a good friend''

-------------

On the other side, Jungkook was a bit quiet and lost in thoughts.

''What are you thinking?'' Jimin asked.

''Hyung, do you know that what actually happens in a blind date?'' He adds ''I mean, you are quite experienced in this field''

''You little--'' He clenched his teeth ''What do you mean by experienced?''

''Why is a date named a Blind date?''

''Because the other party is blind'' Jimin grinned.

''Just like you'' He grinned back.

''Where is RM?'' Suga who just came now in their room asked while looking at the clock on the wall.

''I don't know'' both replied at the same time as they shook their heads.

''We need to go to Bloody Forest to transform into original forms, what if he is late?''

''I will message him to come early'' Jungkook said and Jimin rejoined ''I will remind him too in the group chat''

-------------

You and RM were quiet because he was nervous and doesn't know how to start the conversation, on the other hand, you were in flashbacks of what happened a few hours ago between you and Jungkook, The argument.

RM received a message.

Rabbit:-  Hyung, We've to go to the Bloody forest today. Don't be late.

There was a small sigh that can be seen easily on his face after reading the message. From the start, he was never happy being a demon who has to kill others. That's the reason he was selecting points by doing charity works to become diety. If he succeeds in becoming diety he would be able to control Human's life affairs and death birth timing too.

You received a message too.

Angel:- Don't forget that you have to go to the Bloody forest today.

There was a sudden change in your face expression because of course, you were worried and tensed. You were going to meet Demons, not some old lost friends.

''I've to go for now'' You said as you took your purse and was about to stand up but he stops you by holding your hand.

You gulped, rolling your eyes here and there and your eyes almost rolled back into the skull.

''Can I just get 5 dates?'' He asked without hesitation just like a kdrama hero and you could hear a piano playing as the background music.

''dates?'' You tried to smile and relax your face muscles but it was hard to smile in that situation.

You softly pulled your hand back and raised your hand to call a waiter.

''Yes, Mam. What can I do for you?''

''D-Do you guys have dates here? that brown sweet dry fruit?''

''Yes''

''then can you bring 5 for this man'' You smiled like an idiot.

----------

Now you were in a taxi on your way to the bloody forest.

So-Rah:- How the date went? 

He said 'Can I just get 5 dates?' -: You

So-Rah:- So, what did you said? *finger crossed*

I asked the waiter to bring 5 dates for him. I guess, the pasta was just too spicy that's why he asked me to give him 5 dates. -: You

So-Rah:- He didn't mean that date, You fool.

You know what?

You are going to die single.

I know -: You

''I am already dead'' You murmured.

------------

''Are you sure that there is no human roaming around here?'' V asked Suga who did a search after becoming an eagle to make sure there was no human in the forest.

''No, there is no one'' He assured ''Now you all can transform into your original forms''

''I hope, there is no human here otherwise, I am just way too hungry and I will eat that human right away'' Jin smirked licking his lips.

It was a rule not to eat or hunt a human who doesn't have the shadow of death around him but if a human crosses the Bloody forest on the day when they are in their original form, Demons were allowed to hunt that human down to hide their identity from the human world.