EPILOGUE-II

'' What if? If the burnt rose is made alive again? '' 

After a week:- 

All seven demons were in the bloody forest to transform into the original forms that they saw Angel of Death there.

''What are you doing here?'' Suga asked him.

''I am here to take a soul.'' He adds. ''A Demon's soul.''

All were left speechless and were shocked.'' What do you mean?'' V asked with a puzzled face.

''I am here to take Namjoon's soul.'' He clarified.

''Take his soul? Why?'' J-hope inquired.

''G-Guys, Didn't I told you that if a demon is not being loved back from the one he loved, he has to die sooner or later,'' Jimin explained hesitating.

''Loved back? RM got rejected? by whom?'' J-hope wondered.

''Y/N,'' Jimin replied.

''What you guys are talking about?'' The Angel of Death who was confused after hearing their conversation asked.

''Aren't you here to take my life? Because my heart got soften?'' RM hinted.

''I am here to take your life not because your heart got soften but because you are promoted to a diety.''

''A diety?'' RM wondered. ''A diety?''

''But, there is a problem...'' The Angel adds. ''You all know that Y/N had a chance to ask for anything from deities as her last wishes and you know what she chose?''

*FLASHBACK*

''My last is wish is that I want the deities of skies to transform all the seven demons into humans.''

''W-W-What did you just said?'' Shocked Dahyun asks.

''They never regretted being a demon but after falling in love for real, and after realizing the worth of life I heard them saying that they wished if they were born as a human.'' You sighed.

''But...''

You cut her off in mid-sentence.''If they are transformed into humans for eternity then when you will be free of your duty as an angel you would be able to spend your life with Taehyung, I heard that when you will be free of this job you will get a wish too, right? then you should wait for that moment and ask them to not to take your memories of this life so that you can meet Taehyung again.'' You smiled. ''They all will stay happier as being a human being.''

*END OF FLASHBACK*

''Why the hell would she choose this? She had a chance to take her life back! But she chose this?'' Jungkook grumbled.

''She did this so that we wouldn't suffer in our upcoming lives and this too,'' RM responded.

''It's better to be a human than a demon.'' J-hope smiled.

''But, RM you have to choose one thing i.e either being a deity or a human?'' The Death's angel asked.

''I want to live as a human.'' He replied in a blink of an eye, without hesitating.

''Yayaya! We won't have to hunt people now.'' J-hope danced.

''Look at him, getting all happy!'' Jin laughed.

''I am happy because there is one thing that is not going to change even after being a human, You know what? I WILL STILL GET TO DRINK SPRITE.'' burst J-hope as he raised his hands.

--------------

''What are you thinking?'' Jungkook heard a female's voice that he heard for the very first time in his life, he turned back and identified her because he had seen her picture in Jin's room. ''Dahyun?'' Jungkook wondered.