*14*

''Why my head feels so dizzy?'' You murmured while you were trying to get up.

''That's maybe because you are high!'' you heard a familiar voice from behind, cackling.

You turned back and retorted, ''So, you are saying that I am on drugs?''

''You are intelligent, aren't you?'' She cackled again and then adds ''You are on drugs and your drug is that coconut head, isn't it so?''

''I-I know that you are an angel and can appear anywhere anytime but were you peeking on us?'' You gave her a stern look and suddenly your eye color changed into red.

''W-What's this?'' She asked as she passed her hand over your face and looked puzzled. ''Possessed demon?''

''What are you talking about?'' You looked puzzled as well and then she explained that the thing she told you earlier that there is a chance to become a possessed demon for a while has happened.

''You will remain like this for only a few days, I guess''

Out of 6 months, 3 months have been passed and only 3 were remaining. The time was passing very quickly.

-----------------

''Are you really dating him?'' You asked So-Rah the next day when you both were on the way to the office.

''I am not dating him, he is the one who followed me first and we are just giving it a try!''

''Do you even know what thing he is?'' You asked.

''No, I don't know what thing he is.'' She rolled her eyes ''You tell me what thing he is!''

I can't tell you the truth that he is a demon, because if I did I know that I would've to call an ambulance right away. You will get a heart attack. You thought while looking at her.

You gulped and replied while trying not to make an eye-contact ''He is a very good thing, I mean a handsome, tasty rice cake!''

You both were talking that suddenly heard a beep sound from behind. When you both turned back you found Jimin sitting in a car.

''Hey! Come in. I will drop you'' He shouted from the window.

''No, thank you'' before you could say this loudly, so-rah had already sat in the car.

''It's okay if you don't want to come'' He pouted and left before you could say anything further.

''Wait! Take me too'' You sighed.

Another beep...

Jungkook on the bike.

''TT! Come and get on'' 

You exhaled some air and gave him a blank look and rolled your eyes.

''I said come here, Miss TT!''

I am deaf and dumb, I will pretend that I can't speak or hear. You thought.

''Hello? Ms. TT? Can you hear me?'' He badgered poking continuously into the horn button, creating noise.

He was wearing a helmet so his face was not visible and a few bunches of people were collected there to see why the man was creating so much noise.

''What are you doing? young man?'' A lady in her 40s asked.

''Actually, that girl over there is not responding me'' He complained ''She is acting as if she is dumb and deaf''

''Hey, girl! Are you dumb and deaf?'' The lady asked.

You nodded. 

He got off the bike but the helmet was still on his head. The lady asked again ''What's your relationship with her? are you a stalker?''

Before he could say anything you went there and nodded again.

''Actually, she is my wife and she is upset with me!''

''Why so?'' Another woman standing there asked.

''it's because she asked me to bring her extra cheese pizza but I forgot to ask them to put extra cheese.'' He pouted and sighed.

You started shaking your head to tell them that he was lying.

''Girl? why are you nodding and shaking your head when you can't even hear?'' The woman inquired and then adds ''so, it's mean that the boy was saying right that you were pretending as you were dumb and deaf''

''and she is also pregnant with my baby but she is still so upset with me and ran away from home'' He sighed again.

''WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?'' You bickered.

''See, she is so angry with me that now she is even cursing me'' He whined.

What an actor! why hasn't he started doing dramas? You wondered.

''You both shouldn't take your personal matters on the road like this, Can't you see the traffic police there?'' The woman scolded.

''I am sorry'' You apologized.

''Let's leave this now and you should choose that what is important pizza or your husband?'' Another lady asked.

''Of course, Pizza'' You bubbled.

They all started laughing and one of them suggested ''Just do patch up now and you girl go and kiss him''

''Kiss him! Kiss him!''

''What the fuck are these aged women trying to do? on the road? in daylight?'' you murmured.

He pouted and touched his cheeks with one of his fingers for asking you to kiss him there.

You looked at the traffic police there and then thought that if you didn't do what these women are saying and told them the truth then you both would've to pay for violating the rules.

You went and kiss him on the left cheek and his smirk turned into a soft smile.

----------

The boys were together, talking and fighting like a two-year boy.

''Oh, my coochie coo'' V pouted while teasing Jungkook.

''Oh, my Gucci gu'' He pouted back and hit him slowly on the shoulder.

''Jungkook looks as if he found some fortune. Look at his smile'' RM smiled.

''Yes, I do found some fortune'' He smiled back.

''What's in it?'' Jin asked.

''Probably not your dad jokes' book'' Suga smirked.

''Not your 3$ chains as well!'' He retorted back and laughed like an old man.

''It has sprite bottles, right?''(Guess who asked this, Just guess yourself.)

''I know what he found'' Jimin smiled but a bit evil one and was about to pinch Jungkook's cheeks that he stopped him and requested ''Don't touch cheeks''

''Why?''

''I got a stamp from her, now I am only hers'' he whispered into Jimin's ears.

x-x-x