*13*

Jungkook was there smiling. ''I think I need to step up now and ask her out'' He murmured.

''You are going to ask her out?'' Jimin who has long ears asked.

''What's so wrong?'' He asked back ''I am just saying that I will ask her out to be my girlfriend because I am not sure about my feelings'' He adds ''You too used to do this, right? Mostly you dated the girls who were going to be your food or otherwise those who caught your attention''

''I dated them because while dating the attractiveness will fade away so that I will not start liking them for real''

''That's it! I want to do the same. I want to date her so that I will not have any regret and my feelings for her will not get deeper''

''I hope so that you will not fall for her for real'' He sighed ''Fighting!''

Jimin's P.O.V:-

Y/N is a bit unique type. I mean, I am also behind her friend but I know that she will fall for me in the end so there will be no problem but if Y/N doesn't love him back then? It's a rule that a demon should not fall for anyone and even if he does he can marry her either she is a human or a supernatural species but the other person should love him back too. In demons world, the most dangerous thing is unrequited love. If a demon loves someone but the other one doesn't, the demon will eventually lose his life in the end. A demon is very powerful but they have a very weak heart that cannot tolerate being not loved in return.

----------

While you were getting out of the restroom going to the backstage, the calendar got your attention and without knowing your feet became frozen.

''It's 28? So, this means it's going to be 29 after an hour?'' You wondered while looking at the calendar ''It's my birthday!''

After standing there for a while, remembering how you always had spent your birthday. Normally, a kid will receive gifts from parents and a party but as for your father, he never brought any gift and your mother used to bake a cake for you and you both always had cut it alone. That's it.

''Maybe, this is going to be my last birthday of life'' You sighed and went to the backstage.

The performance went well and all 7 members and you too were on the stage.

''Do you guys know, why we chose an ARMY to duet with us for a performance?'' RM shouted.

''NOO!'' ARMYs shouted back.

''It's because you all are supporting us always, every day, every night but we are still lacking to support you back'' Suga explained.

''So she is an ARMY and we chose her over any other famous rapper'' Jin added.

''AWW! SARANGHAYEO'' A pretty cute response from ARMYs.

It was good, standing there in front of a thousand people, performing and then getting a positive response, clappings, and encouragement.

-----------

11:55 pm

''I will be leaving now'' You half bowed and greeted RM.

''Y/N!'' 

''Yes?''

''Can you stay for a bit longer?''

''Why?''

He handed you a gift box. ''Well it's okay if you want to go. I can understand that your family will be waiting for you to celebrate with them. Happy Birthday''