*17*

WARNING:- DON'T CRY, IF YOU DO THEN YOU LOSE.

''So-Rah weds Lee Jaehyun'' 

It was written beautifully outside the hall's wall. Who would've thought that you would attend your best friend marriage like this in such a hurry?

''Are you happy? Are you really happy?'' You asked her when you were alone with her in the bride's dressing room.

''I am, I am very happy'' She tried to cry out loud, but it only came out as a croak. ''I still love him, my feelings didn't get less after getting to know what his reality was but still...still I can't stay with him. How can a demon and a human have a happy end?''

''I know but still, how can you marry someone else?'' You shrieked.

''I-I will go to the US by taking the night flight.'' She whimpered.''So, we will not see each ever again?'' 

''Maybe.'' 

You hugged her tightly knowing the fact that you were already dead and you were going to choose death instead of punishing anyone from BTS. ''I will miss you, wifey''

''I will miss you too.'' She responded with her eyes swimming.

There was a knock on the door and it was Jimin. You knew that even if he was not a human but still he had feelings for your friend and he has the right to at least talk to her for the last time so you left both of them alone.

''So-Rah.'' He gulped trying his best not to cry in front of her.

''I still love you.'' She murmured. ''But we are not meant to be together.''

''But, why so?''

''You take human lives without thinking about their families so how can I trust you?'' She adds. ''You deserve everything, everything in this world Jimin, but not me.''

''I loved you.'' After a gap and a short silence he adds. ''I love you and will keep loving you.''

''Jimin.'' Her whole body was drowning with tears.

''But I guess if I love you, I should let you move on.'' He rolled his eyes and left the room.

------------

''Are you okay? Jimin?'' Jungkook asked him patting on the shoulders.

''I tried really hard not to cry'' He smiled and a tear fell off. ''Do you know Jungkook how it feels to let go of someone you really love for a long time just for them to be happy?''

''H-How would I know? I-I can't even let go of her because she is already leaving.'' He mumbled.

''These two girls in the past 6 months just changed our lives. We never ever thought that how bad it would be to hunt someone who has a family waiting for him behind.'' He adds. ''It's the first time that I resent the skies that why just why they had to make us demons and not normal human beings?''