9 : Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi, the right hand man of Jungkook's late father and the man that always gives 51% of the work to Jungkook, his charm point is his single lidded eyes that has successfully swoon over many men and women. Min Yoongi is also the one who took care of Jungkook ever since his father was left deceased although most of the taking caring part was done by butler he hired.

"Did you tell him we're coming?" They stepped in the elevator and pressed the highest location of the button.

"No, he didn't answer his phone" but it was alright, an unexpected guest always brings thrill to the other and Jungkook loves thrill.

The highest floor was soon reached within less than a minutes and as expected, nothing changed to his perspective but it was alright.

In a split second, Yoongi's eyes caught something in the corner, hiding from them.

"I assume it's the boy" He is correct, behind the door towards the bathroom was Taehyung in a robe with wet dripping hair on its edge.

The butler approached him and told him to get out of hiding and introduce himself to "currently the big boss of Seoul"

Nervous Taehyung still refuses to get out of his hiding spot, not because he's shy and about to talk to the so-called big boss, it's because he's only on robes and he's about to talk to the big boss. Why under nudity? He just got out of the shower but when he heard the noise, he put the clothes aside and checked on it in case it was a burglar.

"Can I put some clothes first?"

"Doesn't matter, you're wearing a robe already, no?" Yes but it was still uncomfortable to not wear underwear.

Sebastian prepares tea and cakes for the two men, thinking of it as an evening tea time for two uncommon people.

"No need to be shy, imagine me being your father." His father never drinks tea with his pinky finger sticking out before. "Tell me more about how you met Jungkook"

"I'm.. not sure how he met me but the on the first day he transferred, we became instant friends.. but.."

"Go on"

"He told me that we once met before.. but I don't remember much and told him he probably mistook me for someone else. But why are you interested?" Yoongi figured that Taehyung wasn't interested in politics and tv news.

"You should read the news sometime. I'm Min Yoongi, the person who takes care of Jungkook at least until he graduates next year." Taehyung remembered, didn't Jungkook rant about how lazy the Yoongi person is for giving him all his work before?

"Not many people know this but Jungkook was actually an abandoned child. His father remarked him as a cursed child from Satan or something- I don't know the kind of garbage he throws out- but certain events keeps happening that's out of the ordinary, it's weird but and when I first heard of Jungkook's interest upon you I had hoped you won't be caught by it. Until recently you also became one of the 'weird things' that changed him in a good way."

Taehyung's top teeth sinks to his bottom lip.

"Relax. I'm telling you that you're doing a good job."

A big sigh slips from his breathe. Taehyung nods slowly, he remembers helping abandoned children before but was Jungkook one of them? There was just way too much to be specific.

"Tae, I'm back." Jungkook almost dropped his bag when he saw Yoongi and Taehyung sitting across each other having tea.

"Welcome back boy" Yoongi answered despite the I'm back wasn't for him. "So where were you? I tried to contact you but you were out of reach"