29 : D-Day of Day-D

It was a bit sudden for Taehyung to be in a pleasant outwear; Casual shirt, knee length jeans, a cool looking sunglass, Gucci socks and Gucci sneakers that Jungkook bought to complete the look. Although Jungkook didn't inform him where they were going in this mid morning.

"Let's go." His body was carried with his one arm as they go.

-

He didn't know why Jungkook dressed him up so expensively, he didn't know where this car was going to take him and it didn't came through him that he would see his school ground after months of separation.

"Taehyung, do you miss school?"

"..."

The spring days that's always filled with non ending laughs still appears in his dreams. Lending each other's text books, getting detention together while giggling over the how 25 is funnier than 24.

Of course the answer is obvious.

"Not one bit."

Jungkook smiles. "That's what you're supposed to answer " and pats his head.

The school was loud and crowded with people he knew and didn't know but mostly the later. Stands of foods and other items.

"How's the stand doing?" He didn't realized that Jungkook brought him to a stand that he didn't recognize. The man on the PEPELEO stand gave a bow when Jungkook arrived, was this his?

"There's income but.." The man couldn't keep a proper eye contact over the disappointment.

"Right, add promotions of buy one get two and for about the next 3 hours. Write the time limits in the promotions too. Shout too." The man bows again and went on with a piece of paper to write the details down.

"I've heard about Pepeleo.. it's a great chocolate stick snack." Taehyung commented as he eyes on the stacks of pepeleo.

Jungkook pulls out his wallet and hands the right amount of money to the man and grabs two for himself. Freely.

"Take it." And Taehyung takes it without paying.

Jungkook didn't need to supervise his stall, he only needs to control the actions and with those actions, he could give himself the guarantee of success. The start of people getting attracted to the shout of promo proofs it.

"Did I need to be here?" Taehyung asked with his large puppy eyes.

But in Jungkook's honesty, he didn't know the purpose of Taehyung's appearance yet he was intrigued to know Jimin's plans, it brought thrills to him.

Speaking of thrills

Once again, someone was tailing him and he predicted that the person was in the range of 5 meters. He was certain about it since the stepped in the festival ground.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asks, looking at the food corner.

"Ah" something nostalgic was in sight. "Dim Sum!"

"Oh, Chinese food, how nostalgic. I'll be at the bathroom alright?" Taehyung nods as Jungkook hands him the money.

Jungkook separates from Taehyung who he headed to the bathroom. His senses didn't separate from the distant footsteps.

It's not following Taehyung, that means it's after him.

The bathroom was in a place further from the crowded area and it's in a more grassy area that's still not occupied by large numbers.

A small revolver he had in the back of his pocket that's covered by his coat along with a folding cutter box that fits perfectly, he did it well and he won't hesitate to use them.

His eyes were on the bathroom stall for a few seconds before pushing it open. Locked from the inside.

He went around the stall for a turn to stray further which the mysterious silhouette didn't hesitate to follow. Yet they were reckless.

Jungkook strays further until the end of the track, it wasn't too far but it was considered deep enough from the festival.

Once he hit the wall, He quickly took the revolver out from his back pocket with his thumb and index finger circling it.

"Stop following Jimi-"

But the moment he turned around, the moment he was about to finish the name of the stalker, what he saw halts his tongue.

In front of him was a man who's terrified, hands raised higher than his shoulder and clutching teeth from fear. But he recognize this pussy of a so called 'man'.

"Explain yourself." Jungkook lowers his gun towards the man. "Headmaster Seokjin."

Jin swallows the hard lump on his neck and tried to act as brave as possible. "I-it's against school laws to bring gun fires, Jeon."

"I'm not a student of yours anymore, I never broke a school law either." He raises it up against the man's temple. "Why were you following me?"

"God.. I didn't want to be involve in this game of Tom and Jerry.. I only did a favor for Jimin so lower your gun!" His eyes didn't seem to be lying but why was this easy?

"Are you on Jimin's side?"

His cold sweat starts to form and fall from his hair line, the lump on unknowing swell was making him choke on visible air. One wrong word and Jin will be seeing the sky. Jungkook didn't want a long answer and didn't want to wait either. The gun pressed against his forehead told him that time was ticking.

"No, I'm helping Jimin because he threat me to but that's that! Nothing more!" Telling the truth was the right choice.

Jungkook lower his gun, he didn't plan on shooting anyways, the person in the bathroom stall could still hear it because of the lack of silencer.

But Jin was right. He never wanted to help Jimin if it wasn't for his past documents in his hand but certainly wasn't on Jungkook's either as he only pressed his dominance on him. He felt like a rope, he could be pulled by either side but he won't take sides.

"Tell me what is Jimin's plan." Jungkook's phone rang before he could hear any explanation from Jin. It ticked him off but by the caller, he was a bit at ease.

"Sorry for taking so long Tae, There was a line-"

"Sorry for disappointing but it's not Taehyung"

"Jimin."

"Bingo, I'll be waiting at the backstage of the podium."

The plan has started without him knowing that Jin had just played a big part of the game. The beeping of an end call was annoying, fairly annoying that made him want to shot Jin right in his mouth. But he'll wait.

"I'm not going to repeat it again.

Whats' Jimin's plan."

He wasn't going to play nice no more.