11 : Family Visit

Like your after work visiting parents, Jungkook found some data about everything that's related to Taehyung including details where Taehyung's parents are thanks to his hacking skills.

He didn't give any information where and why he was leaving, not to his butler that he did not bother his day off, not to Yoongi who's busy even during the weekends and not even Taehyung who he told he promised to buy plushies. Taehyung was happy to know he would get some promised plushies but he was still pretty down and his eyes were a bit red when they talked face to face.

To see Taehyung down was enough to drive him crazy!

He gathered enough information to know that they were originally from Daegu but due to Taehyung owning the scholarship, the family was forced to move along with him, their previous home in Daegu were pretty shabby according to google map but the ones in Seoul were given from the school as a privilege of the scholarship. Basically, their parents took advantage of their smart kid to move into a better looking house.

But now it was time to walk down to the doorsteps. His car didn't put up a lot of sounds when he parked and it made an unexpected visit to the parents.

Dingdong

The bell was still working and that's a good sign to him.

From inside the home, Footsteps stopped their way from the wooden floor and as they peeled in the peephole, a non chanting instant shriek echoed and even if they were separated by the metal door, it was still audible to the Young Master.

"Manners.." is one thing he hoped for in this household.

The door flicks up and open sound and it reveals a woman that's in her early 50s, a box like grin that resembles his son. "Welcome Master Jeon!" She invites him in by the door spreading wide, Jungkook comes inside but a bit unexpectedly out of his taste.

The problem didn't reside on the furniture nor was it the very welcoming personality the mother had, rather it was the strong smell.

The strong smell of cheap alcohol.

The mother escorts him to the living room which made his nose worst. Cans of beers and bottles of alcohol sat on the table like a pile of dump, well they're all trash. none of them were filled in when the mother push them all into a plastic bag.

"Don't mind the mess, I'll prepare tea!" It was really hard not to but he appreciates the tea.

A couple of dazing here and there around the room, it was really well clean and kept except for the bottles earlier, I'd make clear sense why Taehyung would go back to his mothering hands.

"Misses Kim, do you miss Taehyung?" The mother smiles but sweats. "If you're willing to keep him then that's fine!" He learned so far, a no clear answer was a clear no. His mother doesn't want him back.

"He said he still loves you and wants to come back" he observes her body language, a bit fidgety but very calm in her facial expression. "I'm just glad enough for Taehyung to sleepover with you.. with our condition, it's a bit hard for us to continue." And this time by her body language, she's trying too hard.

"What about Mister Kim?" She shook her head.

"I see" he grabbed it as deceased

"Siblings?"

"She works at night but she's not here right now." It didn't take long for anyone to know that this woman is hiding facts around for the family and most likely for him.

"Thank you for the tea Miss Kim." He excuses himself to the woman and decides that he would better run off.

"You're back, Kookie!" Taehyung cheered on his arrival, he was getting bored of all the afternoon wait but of course, the one thing he's most excited about are the plushies Jungkook promised.

"I'm a man of my words."

It was a bunch of cat plushies! In normal occasions like this Jungkook would've bought the toy store itself, but he didn't have time to deal with the surprised manager of the store like usual, so he just got a bunch in his hand to go. " And this"

And A smiley squirtle that Jungkook used to own. It used to be one of the most prized possessions he owned because he got it once they were out, but Taehyung and his Pokémon game was inseparable and he gave in.

"It's so cute!" Damn right it is but Taehyung's cuter. "I got you something too!"

It was Taehyung's prized plushies of the female rabbit and thumper from Bambi, Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook gave a prized possession but to Taehyung, it was only a gift in returning for everything he had done.

But Jungkook knew those were important.

"You remind me of a cute bunny so I want you to take a thumper! But Miss Bunny stays with me!"

To Taehyung, it was a friendship and a thanking gift but to Jungkook, it became more than that, it became something similar to an engagement ring where each owns a pair.

"Thank you.." it was the first in a while for him to smile genuinely without faking it like he usually does business.

Jungkook leans him to him and hugs him. Taehyung took it as a friendly hug and willingly hugged him back. Jungkook leans his head closer to his ears creating a tingly air huff. "Do you still want to go home?" Taehyung nods in the crook of his head. It was really a turn off to hear Taehyung say that but it was fine.

"Go to bed alright? Let's go to the sea world tomorrow" Taehyung cheered happily and nodded. "I love fishies!" He pats his head and kisses it like his own lover before sending him off to bed.

He's already decided that he wasn't gonna get any sleep tonight, he didn't mind spending another day off if it means confirming the data and according to those data, his sister is a prostitute and his father drinks a lot.

The night paid off well, without Taehyung knowing, he already added small CCTV's around his household.

"Ugh fuck, my vagina hurts" on the scene was a young woman soaring around her ass like a good fuck out of her

"Where the fuck is Taehyung?!" On the other scene appears to be a drunken man bringing more bottles of alcohol scattered on the table. "That shit hasn't got home yet ?!" It was just annoying noises that his ear grew tired of hearing and besides those two were the mother which he assumed upstairs because she wasn't on the first floor nor the backyard nor did he saw her going out.

But he got the most out of the summary, his sister is a prostitute, his father is a drunken man with an unknown job that gets abusive and his mother avoids every type of interaction between those two.

If Taehyung still insists on going home.

Then there's no choice.