24 : Present Week and Future Month

"Jungkook, my knees are cold.."

"But you look cute in my shirt~"

Even the hospital couldn't stop Jungkook from teasing Taehyung, it's been weeks or almost a month and sure enough most of the times when Taehyung wasn't heading to buy food he had to wear Jungkook's shirt by request, and only shirt. Every night they would be in the same bed and same position that always slightly altered in the morning and now, they're still cuddling in that same bed.

Jungkook seemed so fine and definitely unbothered even after the news of Yoongi and Hoseok were found dead shot, he pretended as if.. he was fine even if they were both to disappear in the first place.

"Kookie.. was it fine for us not to attend their funeral?" Jungkook for countless of times nods, Taehyung had asked before multiple of times but his heart just felt shallow to abandon them without any last words. Not that Jungkook cares.

"Enough about them, lets play Let's go Pikachu!" Jungkook brought the console back to their lap that the TV pre connect before, they both had separate colored controllers, Jungkook got the red one and Taehyung the blue.

Taehyung shook his head and gave Jungkook the controller back. His lips maintained a sad frown as he moves a teeni tiny away from Jungkook's grasp.

"Jungkook, I kept thinking about them.. the police are still searching for the culprit and so far nothing close. Shouldn't you be worried to?"

"Listen Tae." Jungkook brutally pulls Taehyung back to him that made Taehyung flinch when he felt Jungkook digging his nails on his waist and thighs. This angry Jungkook is another side of Jungkook that he rarely sees, it was the one he usually shows to Yoongi and Hoseok and never him. But Jungkook smiles through the whole thing.

"You have to move on, they're dead. The rest isn't my problem, it's the police so stop mentioning them, please?" Jungkook ended his dainty please by caressing the plump cheeks of Taehyung's.

"Now then."

Taehyung shuts his eyes by reflex after feeling soft semi hard smack on his lips. It was short because it was sudden or in Jungkook's case, warning to him.

"I really hate hospital foods so why don't you feed me?"

If Jungkook can't play let's go Pikachu, he could just play with Taehyung for a while.

There were beautiful art from a third dimensioned statutes of historical faces and abstracts to a second dimensioned paintings with small watermarks and gold ribbons with small writings of award winning. Every time stepping deeper in the hall gave the boy a new feeling he has never felt before but beyond those was a large door with a giant gold handle securing it.

It was heavy, at least packs more weight than a usual wooden or aluminum door but alas it opens. The first thing to be sight was a man with a large shoulder, handsome and had some of his faces located in those art gallery he saw along the halls. He was at his most peace, drinking coffee and perhaps admiring nature from the giant window behind him. Now that man had a furrowed eyebrow and his coffee wasn't near his lips anymore.

"Jimin? There was no appointment for you-"

"A festival. I want you to hold a school festival."

The large man in his sitting bit the two lips he had, he couldn't believe how rude the boy he raise in his school was such a rebel being it's status. The headmaster, Kim Seokjin shook his head and no matter how many times Jimin begged for permission.

"Headmaster.. To lose Kim Namjoon.. isn't that sad? Isn't it sad to lose a relative? No matter how far the blood lines of yours family is with him, doesn't it hurt to lose someone you love?" Jimin didn't stop persuading him, something along the line that Jimin knew is their family background and he relations he had with his close family for him to agree with all this research. "Please! If you could just bring Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, it would be a wonderful opportunity."

"Jimin, you've graduated, you're no longer a student of mine and neither is Jeon Jungkook, I don't have the right to bring him nor Kim Taehyung to you."

Jimin was a detective, Jin didn't dislike that occupation but he wasn't a fan of being ordered for that authority.

"I can find the culprit of Kim Namjoon's killer." Jin bits his lips and tightens the prayer hands he had, the topic of that late student always brought pain to him, it was the only incident that was able to bring tears to his eyes for days and to be used with that made him wanted to reject it more but with Jimin and about solving problems, he had a hard time doing so.

"His killer could've fled after a kill.."

"But what if I told you it was one of your students? What if I told you it was Jeon Jungkook?"

He didn't deny the possibility consider he was the former number one who topped it all. He shuts his eyes and bitterly nods.

"Headmaster. This month, hold a school festival and make sure Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are present"