18 : You Invited A What?!

The gold painted elevator brought restless feeling to both of the two non ordinary high schoolers. It was a really high building that could seem it touched the sky.

"Trash the place all you want little detective" The first sight of the penthouse was a clean with the window that shows the sight of the pool outside, but still no Taehyung.

The rooms inside however were awfully dark so the only place where lights shed were those windows and the assumed living room.

"Genius lab? Seriously?" Jungkook shrugs and unlocks the passworded room.

"You pursue music?" Jimin checks behind the sofa and other large things that Taehyung could've hid behind.

"You're judging me?"

"Kinda"

But it didn't seem Jimin was going to find anything and if the bedroom is empty, Jungkook's clean.

"Hey, whats with the ruckus-" the perfect timing turns out to be the worst.

A man, Hoseok, who skipped school and in his bathrobe with practically nothing underneath decided to walk out of the master bedroom and saw Jimin and Jungkook with a surprised face.

"Who are you" Jimin points his gun at Hoseok who seems used to it.

"Woah, calm down. Just a friend barging in a luxurious penthouse" Hoseok pulls Jimin's gun down from pointing rudely at his nose, after observing Jimin's uniform, he quickly realizes that they were from the same school. "Are you even legal to have a gun?"

Jimin wasn't. He was an official police but he is like a secret weapon of the investigation department and that gave him access on holding the dangerous item.

"Is Kim Taehyung inside?"

Hoseok tilts confusedly. "Why would he be inside? Hell, why would he be here in the first place?" He glances at Jungkook, Jungkook has all the reasons to explain to Hoseok after this.

Jimin roughly pushes Hoseok away from the entrance before checking out the bedroom, pulling drawers to closets.

"Oi, that's rude" Hoseok was about to pull his gun out to shot Jimin's brains out but he needed permission from Jungkook.

"Bear with me until he leaves" He whispers lowly behind Hoseok's ears and Jimin's back.

"Why is there a bunch of sex toys and kink pleasurer in all your drawers?!" Jimin exclaim.

"Mind your own business or get out

If you're really that nosy, I bought Taehyung a house and a place to sleep, you're just assuming he's staying with me"

No, Jimin was sure that Jungkook kidnapped him and somehow brainwashed him to keep him from struggling, Taehyung was definitely around his hands, but where?

He took out his cellphone and dialed the boy, but no answer, a lucky side for Jungkook.

Jungkook won, Jimin could've find a trace of Taehyung in the penthouse without even knowing that it's not Jungkook's in the first place, but he needs to explain the full details to Hoseok before he reports the wrong info to Yoongi.

"Why did you bring him to Yoongi's?!"

"I needed a place to mislead him, I don't have a second penthouse but I have Yoongi's card and password" Hoseok was in the edge of wanting to punch him in the guts.

"But you should've killed him, He's the Park Jimin that you may heard off, the one that's a detective and the police's secret weapon-"

Hoseok's fist couldn't resist to knock him out "YOU INVITED A POLICE??!!" but before it could feel bone impact, it was held easily by Jungkook.

"Not an official but still a dangerous one, you should've shot him"

"I fucking hate law people, but if you could've told me sooner, I wouldn't be cautious on whoever friend's of yours that I'd beat up-!!"

"Please, beat everyone except Taehyung, I would be more than happy"

"Yea, And I'm in the mood for beating you up if you don't get out in 5 seconds"

Jungkook raises his arms a bit tauntingly and slides to the elevator. "Can you kill him for me?"

"You know I don't do law people, Jungkook" Their conversation didn't last long. What Hoseok saw last before the elevator door slides shut was Jungkook, amused while he on the other hand was itching for the gun.

It was a good thing Yoongi had the place a bit more light proofed, he could just chill in an empty room where no one would find him unless it's for the money, but today, he needs the sun.

"I wonder why Yoongi never liked vitamin D" it soaks perfectly into his golden skin, he felt he was one with it, with the sun, Yoongi should've liked it better.

"Dad.." His last memory of his father was when he was young and that memory was presented in a picture taken by his phone. An admirable father in a suit, standing proudly with him in front of a clean court.

"If only I didn't ran away from home.."

His lids fell like his conscious.

This time, no one was following until his drive arrived to his penthouse. His feet rushed a loud tap just to reach the elevator from the parking lot, his breath starts to get heavy and his heart pounds. Something could've happened to Taehyung, he didn't expect to reject the call from Jimin earlier which made all the more reason to panic.

"Tae-!" He forced his lips shut, it was better not to made loud noises, especially when his lovely one is sleeping peacefully on the sofa with a large shirt.

He tiptoed to him and stole his phone for a quick second and scrolls down the call history.

10 minutes ago
Missed call : Chimmy 💕 (3)

44 minutes ago
Incoming call : Chimmy 💕

"Kookie..?" He drop his gaze and hides the phone somewhere in his back-pocket.

"Had a good sleep?" Taehyung nods as his head was slowly stroke and his body pressing to the boy's. He nuzzles himself as his arms wraps around to Jungkook's back.

"Taetae, can you do Kookie a favor and keep this long lasting sleepover a secret?" Taehyung still has half of his lips opened, he didn't quite catch what Jungkook meant.

"For Kookie, can Taetae keep it a secret? If someone asks, just tell them I bought you a house alright?"

The sounds of wind passed by the large opened window, brushing their hair side to side, their throats were dry, hella dry from all this events that's happening, but what could the poor fella do? He could only agree on whatever Jungkook proposes.

"And try to stay away from Jimin Alright?"
He didn't respond.