23 : Was Lucky

He was really lucky to still kept the morphine up his sleeve. Since he last had shoulder injury that needed heavy medication to numb the pain, he manages to obtain the drug, to keep some of it with lies that he already intake. After taking a shot of the drug the feeling of skin burning has reduced significantly. It won't last long but surely its a sign that he's still alive right?

For the meantime Jungkook manages to arrive at the hospital save.

"Master Jeon, that bullet was a few millimeters away from your artery, you could've died."

"Well I'm a lucky guy aren't I doc?" Though he may not look like it, he's not taking his life as a game. He's in fact glad that he's still well and breathing. Luck has never played a huge roll in his life, it's mostly his experience though out the years. There isn't to say that this isn't his first time getting his hands dirty.

The doctor nods "Indeed.. surviving a bullet and even manage to force yourself to come here with those broken bones, that's luck. But you still need to stay here for a few months to completely heal."

"Not possible, I need to get back the penthouse." Jungkook sat up from the bed, excused himself, but his conditions didn't let him so he fell to his knees before he could reach the door.

"Master Jeon, as I said, it was an unknown miracle that you managed to push yourself here, you can't even walk out without stumbling yourself." His doctor pushed a wheelchair and helped to lift him up to sit properly.

Jungkook hates wheelchairs, it symbolizes weakness, how one needs an assistant to get things done.

Jungkook is not weak as anyone thinks. Especially not himself.

What the doctor said was true and far from lies, if only Hoseok didn't broke his leg he could've walk out just fine only with a patched shoulder. Right now that wheelchair is his only option as much as he hates it. He rumbles his fingers into locks of his messy hair, he took a deep inhaling breath and took full composure of himself.

"Give me your phone."

Playing, feeding, grooming, it felt like a whole deja vu with his new pet except this time it was a gift and they were in a large penthouse. The puppy was rather hyper unlike his' and it tends to beg a play too, his old Yeontan was like a more calm version of this one.

The puppy yawns with a squeak and began to fell tired, but well of course, they played for a few hours so it was bound to get tired.

It took too long for Jungkook to visit the cemetery, decorating the gravestones would take long to make it look pretty, prayers are allowed to be long for ones heart to be satisfied, but it was longer than both those combined.

His eyes felt heavy and it begs to shut, looking at Yeontan who also fell asleep made it seem appropriate for him to do too. But as he was about to, the table uncomfortably vibrates and it let to a loud ringtone that even Yeontan barks too.

"Shhh.. ah, hello? Who is this?"

"It's me, Jungkook, can you come to sunshine hospital? The password to the elevator is 0130"

"Did something happened?" He starts to worry.

"Uh... sorta, also can you get my laptop and phone for me? And maybe bring clothes. Plenty of them"

Taehyung rubs his eyes anxiously, he feared that something had happened to Jungkook and because the reason why he didn't ended up going back. He stares at Yeontan after a few beeps of the ended call.

"I'll be back soon alright?" He pets the puppy and went to Jungkook's room to grab clothes and item Jungkook requested.

"It's full of black and whites.." The closet's appearance speaks for itself as the large and extra large shirts and pants was pushed into his bag. A small box stood out in the closet and as he inspects it, he grows red when he saw the label condom to be big sizes.

Next was his electronic devices, it didn't peak interest because he knew everything was locked but the laptop stood out more, Jungkook forgot to shut it down but there was one software that was remained in his tab.

"A password.." It was pitch black with a tiny box in the middle demanding the password, he tried to type in Jungkook's birthday but it wasn't that easy. The password for the elevator didn't work either.

"But what if.." It was a stupid guess and cocky for his side but he typed in his birthday.

Loading..

Loading..

Loading..

[ Incorrect password ]

Yea he felt embarrassed to hope that it would unlock. His desktop was shut down and Taehyung rushed to sunshine hospital.

Jungkook's appearance between hours drastically changed. He didn't broke his leg, he didn't had patches in his body and certainly wasn't on a wheelchair with a doctor pushing.

"What happened..?!"

"He ran to an accident." The doctor answered for him who crossed his arms. "He needs to stay hospitalized for a few months and I'm guessing you're his guardian?" The doctor leans close to him with his index and thumb rubbing his chin. "Or perhaps lover?"

"Lover, now back off"The doctor took a step back after Jungkook growls.

"A few weeks with do, until then, stay with me Tae." Taehyung nods, it's not like he had a choice from the start anyways.