19 : They Call It Business

One season out of the four passed by like the falling leaves of autumn and every time a season passed, someone needs to go either for a short while or permanently. Who knows if the mark they got was pretty, who knows if their grades went dump in the dumps, who cares if it's qualified for SKY University, who even cares anymore at this point?

"Min Yoongi can't make to the meeting.. I was told to go in his stead" Jungkook states as he starts packing a few important items. His sheet masks, makeup, clothes and underwear, everything is laid out to his bed before it'll be ready to be squeezed in his luggage.

"Why are you packing?" The boy finds it confusing on why would he need to prepare a lot of things when it's just a small and simple meeting.

"It's an over seas meeting." A hassle but it also shows the importance of it. Yoongi was never the type of business man who likes to handle big deals like this, especially when all the respective leaders of other huge companies would be there as well, marking your every move and if possible, trying to pick on your business and scam you to a regrettable deal. "I'll be going away for a while baby, can you be good for me?"

Taehyung frowns "It's not fun when we're not gonna be together."

Jungkook pauses to give it a lot of thoughts. "You're right, it's not. Are you interested in joining me?"

And that's how Taehyung finds himself joining Jungkook to his business trip in HongKong.

"This is my first time to the airport let alone the plane." Taehyung sighs, he's a bit nervous. "We're gonna be late, come on!" He pulls him to quickly head to the destined air number.

"Relax doll, we'll make it in time."

"I've read a lot about airplanes and once they need to departure they don't wait for you!"

"True. But this is my private jet."

Now that makes a lot more sense on why he's walking in turtle pace. Even to stopping at booth to let Taehyung finds snacks or items that glems in his eyes. Unfortunately what the bot has been feeling is nothing more than deep solitude. The feeling of joy has not returned in a long time.

"Where are we gonna go?" Taehyung asks as they pass by the security guards. They certainly tried their best to not look, not when Jungkook is pulling his shoulder close to him.

"Hong Kong"

"I've never been to Hong Kong before.." He hasn't been to anywhere but Seoul and he hasn't even explored the whole province of it.

Jungkook certainly realize the down feeling that Taehyung subconsciously emits. The boy has not been the same ever since the shock that led to his breakdown. Jungkook bought him things he didn't ask for, ate tasty food together and even for his first time sitting inside a private jet doesn't seem to excite him like he thought he would be. To be completely honest it was a big let down for the young master. He thought that inviting him to the trip would at least bring his spirit back up.

"Cherry?" Jungkook offers.

In despise Taehyung looks away from the cherry. "If you bite the cherry seed.. you die even if it's just a little scratch.."

Maybe mentioning the deadly fruit is a bad idea. Jungkook isn't very fond of showing affection as he's the one who's been receiving it in his previous days. This is very new to him, he wasn't sure how to handle this.