16 : Park Jimin

The door handle has been turn multiple times but still wouldn't budge out, the continues knocks on it only brought silence response in the early morning.

"Tae! Are you alright in there?" Not that he doesn't know that the boy in the room was only copping in his sadness, it was only a formality to be very concern.. he is but not that total much.

According to the camera, Taehyung was wrapping himself in his blanket, not budging a bit.

"Tae! You need to eat!" Jungkook bangs the door once more.

"Hmm.. it's locked from the inside, should I break the door?" Sebastian suggested but Jungkook shook his head. "I want him to take his time, he's still traumatized"

"Master Jeon- Kim Taehyung needs to eat-"

Jungkook slaps him, his pale cheeks rushed with red as he was shocked, surprised that he got his first slap on the job.

"Why are you still here? Get out. GET OUT NOW"

"Master Jeon, please calm down-"

"What? So you can take him from me? You want to see me suffer? Kill me slowly behind my back? Fuck you and your plans, you won't do shit so get out!"

The butler inhales deeply before giving up on trying to help. "I'll leave your breakfast in the table." He eyes on the cold toast on the beautiful decorated table before he walks away.

"Tae.. get out when you feel like it ok? There's food here so you have to get out eventually ok? I'll go to school and come home quickly ok?"

Jungkook gave his permissions to him not knowing if he heard it or not. He still intends to go to school regularly but this time with a different purpose.

School wasn't the same without the all powerful number one, he was swallowed between number of concerned women, he was unbothered by them but didn't like their fish like presence surrounding him.

"Everyone take your seat" The class starts with an empty seat mate.

"Where is he.." He has already assumed that Park Jimin was someone in the same class as him from the information he had gathered, he would've found him easily if it weren't from the crowds.

"Everyone, tomorrow is the last midterm you'll need, do your best and get to SKY university while you're at it." The teacher plainly encouraged his students.

"What's He blabbering about? The university test is 3 months away" Students whisper.

"Kim Taehyung isn't present huh? But I'm sure he'll do great like previously.. and you too Mr.Park"

Mr.Park.
He focused on the teacher's eyes on where it landed, and he found him. At the back of the class, sleeping with his heads down.

"Mr.Park, I know you're a busy person but can you not sleep in my class?" The teacher pressed his sentence.

Jimin moves his head up, groaning, stretching his bug bitten neck.

"Come on Sir Kim. Everyone is getting killed here and there, I haven't gotten a wink just by helping 70 percent of my old man's work."

"Park Jimin.." It wasn't that he didn't know his full name, but he didn't expect the Park Jimin he was searching for is this Park Jimin.

Jimin caught him staring, he smirks before Jungkook had the chance to turn back. This is going to be as hard as a lvl 100 boss.

"So why the little spy Jeon?" It didn't came to him that Jimin would be the one to approach first, his tactic was going to be a spy, kill and run, but it backfired.

"Just a little curious, never imagine you here before"

"I don't go to school but I'm always back to fill in my tests, more importantly, you're the new student, did you chase me from Busan?"

"Of course not.. but now that you're here, I'm here to talk about something more detailed" Jimin perked his ears, interested that Jungkook was the one to open a new topic.

"Kim Taehyung.. what's your relation with him?" Jimin's eyes widen as Jungkook clutches on his pocket without Jimin's knowing what it is.

"The Kim Taehyung in our class that got his family murdered? What about him?"

"Answer the question"

Jimin sighs. "He's a very close friend of mine, He always gets picked on without realizing it and who's better to play knight and princess?"

"I wonder where he is, the day his family got murdered, he was still able to pick my call but he's been absent since yesterday.. did you kill him too?"

Rephrase, Park Jimin.
A very intelligent person, his IQ has been hidden but rumors has said that he is the out of book Sherlock Holmes or the real life brain of L from death note, he seems short and child face but he was the closest to solving and catching Jungkook in action in the past. They didn't like each other in case it wasn't obvious enough.

"Of course not, but do me a favor and stay away from him would you?"

"Gonna kill me next? You really shouldn't."

"Oh please, Why would I ever kill someone?"

Jungkook walks away, it won't do him any good to talk to him more other than the warning, he shouldn't have talked to him in the first place to keep him safe.

"He's good as always" Jimin ended the recording tape that he kept hidden in his pocket, he wasn't able to get anything out of his tongue. "The killer is done clean but it's professional clean.. either he trained himself and got used to it or he hired someone.." Over the years, he only trusted his gut, unable to find read evidence that Jeon Jungkook is responsible for a large number of the deaths in Seoul.