32 : "I Love You"

His heavy steps walks in with loud thuds each time his ankles hits the ground. If this was an action story coming to life then there'd be smoke screens coming from behind his back.

His face was getting cramps after smiling so much after that meaningless speech that everyone loves but both his hands are itching to strangle Jimin who almost ruined his and Taehyung's life.

"Where is he." He growls as his eyes searches through from corner to corner of the small space. But all he could see was the Jin sitting in a chair while looking though the mirror and rubbing his handsome face.

With one person to approach, he talks "Jin, where's Taehyung and Jimin?" But Jin shakes his head in response.

"Don't know, they ran away." Jungkook clicks his tongue. The small spy tech was turned off that he suspected to be the fault of Jin and he knew Jin would do just that.

Jungkook took out his cellphone and called Taehyung that he had no expectations of it being picked up.

He sighs

It was expected but he had a small hope, he slid his phone where it belong and foots the fastest ran he had ever pulled in his track team leaving Jin who didn't care for whatever fate those three had in cost.

Taehyung panted when he stumbled upon his old class. How did he even ended up here, he wonders.

"Why did you pull me here?" Taehyung turns to face Jimin and smiles.

"I don't know."

".. You should've ran alone and abandon me, you didn't have to take me with you besides, it's better if we run separately-"

"Shh!" Taehyung claps his hand to Jimin's cute cheeks. "Is it wrong for us to spend time together? It's been so long!"

Jimin frowns with his duck face cheeks.

"Let's think of your plan here." Taehyung pulls two chairs for them.

"I already did." Jimin sat. "A very.. stupid plan." Jimin smiles sadly.

"What is it?" The other tilted.

"I can't tell you but it's a guaranteed one."

The younger's pocket vibrates for the second time. Jimin's cheeks were left alone but his eyes widen when he saw Taehyung who took out his cellphone. Taehyung on the other hand had his lips quivering a frown and eyes half lidded as we watch Jungkook's icon pop out.

"Do you still love him?"

Taehyung nods but an unsure one. "I know it's wrong but I think I do.. he tried to save me and I.." Taehyung shakes his head. "I love him but I don't want you to be hurt. I rather put my feelings aside."

"Taehyung, I-"

Jimin quickly pulled Taehyung away from the classroom. Someone just entered the school. They ran to the stairs but as soon as they heard the footsteps on the stairs, they quickly ran to the other way.