22 : Happy ___

"Master Jeon! How do you feel about graduating?" As if paparazzis forgot what day today is. Jungkook smiles to the camera and said towards the mic.

"I feel really accomplished, I'm glad everything went smoothly."

The blooming pinkish flowers blooms and some unnecessary fell to the ground after being picked up by naughty children. Every students, mainly the third year were wearing their full spring uniform with no flaws and hairs check.

"Ugh, gotta prepare for the SKY monster"

Of course that topic was still there, but the only good thing that happened was students dressing up nice and fully to be handed their personal scroll of graduation.

Yes, today was the day the third year to graduate school life and move on to either collage, marriage or job huntings.

"Are you gonna go to SKY?" Jungkook asks, ruffling Taehyung's hair lightly.

"I wanna try Korea University and get medic.."

"I'm sure you'd get in and if you don't, you could just marry me and greet me home with kisses everyday"

Taehyung watches as Jungkook's name got called, his back looks majestic to stare at but quickly looks away when Jungkook caught him checking him out blushing.

"We could always you know.. back home" Jungkook whispers before continuing to walk to grab his graduation scroll.

"Look at what I got!" He didn't feel like it but Jungkook got him a super large surprise box. Jungkook nudge him over on opening the present and despite not wanting to, he gave one of his best smile and excitedly opens it.

"T-this is.."

"Bark! Bark!"

It was a puppy.

"It's your graduation present!"

"Thank you But.. you graduated too.."

Taehyung couldn't gasp enough either it be from happiness or a shock. To get a gift for something was a first in his life to experience but the choice of gift scares him.

He didn't have anything for dogs heck he used to keep one before it died out of old age. The color, the breed, the choice of spots were accurate as his Yeontan, even the arched and so on fleek eve brows was very similar to Yeontan. How did Jungkook coincidentally found the same type of puppy that he used to own?

With a little bit of history searching , not that Jungkook would admit.

"Give him a name"

Taehyung paused. It felt like a second chance to find and life with the same puppy he used to love. He took a deep breath and proudly said the name.

"Yeontan.."

"Your previous one's? That's a great name, Tae. I know you'll treasure the little guy." Taehyung nods sadly, he felt a little selfish, he felt like he was starting a new life with the puppy but he felt like he was just replacing him.

"Tae, can you play with Yeontan for a while? I have to pay my parents a little visit." Taehyung quickly caught on just by observing Jungkook's black coat and bouquet of flower he bought, he nods and saw Jungkook leaving his sight slowly.