27 : How Did You Became A Monster?

That strawberry garden was the last thing he saw before he left his mother and father's grave. That strawberry garden was full of unforgettable memories.

It all started so well, how did it ended so bad?

It started 3 years ago

"P.JK is a small company hat focuses on fruits.. but your dad promises to make it a large distribution company soon." The large hand that used to stroke his small head vanished from his acknowledgment of memory.

"Cheating on mom wasn't what you promised me.. coming back home with an uncured disease wasn't either.. so why did you lie?"

It all started from his father who went to his mother from natural saliva.

"You and your brother.. we'll see if your antibody is strong enough to last you 10 years.. and if not.."

He cursed his father since that day. Men and women are all the same to look down on their family. Being labeled as the dirty child made him to accept the pen scares he didn't deserve every time he goes home.

"Dad.. you look old.." his father has been laying in bed for days, his mother has been having the worst of her brain fused with the small business run along with the man's hospitalization fee. His brother? He didn't know what was wrong with him, he didn't helped his mother yet he always to have a positive reaction.

More like he only cares about the inheritance money.

So what happens then?

"J-Jungkook, Junghyun.. should I still work? Should I even try? W-We'll all die anyways.. your father is already lying in bed and I'm starting to feel tired.."

Of course she should, the HIV only invected the children only a small 0.1% ,there's still hope for-

"THEN YOU WORK! IM SO TIRED JUNGKOOK, IM TIRED! LET ME REST ALREADY!"

And then his brother spoke up. "Leave the work to me mom, I already graduated so I can handle all the work! Just sign the paper mom.."

It was the moment his mother didn't think, she just wanted to thank the elder son for taking the responsibilities.

"I can help you too mom, trust me!" The mother, the brother turned their backs on him. One to not trust the responsibility to an underage and the other to keep the small inheritance for himself.

The label worked well in the hands of Junghyun and it continues to grow profit.. or not.

"Jungkook my sweet baby brother.. you're unneeded"

To be cast on the street- no- he wasn't really casted but he ran away. To him, his brother was no longer the same, his eye was only filled with greed. He felt abandoned, he felt unworthy, he felt discarded-

But that was when they first glance at each other.

"I intendedly brought this for mom.. but you need it more." When Jungkook casted himself on the street, he was mistaken for a beggar with a dirty appearance when he sat in the ally.