15 : He Starts To Fall

Taehyung was in his room, on his bed, studying for the big upcoming test, the least he could do is to keep up with his record to help with his school and house fees where his family is.

He was still mad at Jungkook, really pissed. He loves Jimin like he loves Jungkook both equally, it upsets him to know one hates the other.

"Stupid Kookie.. Jimin is a very busy prodigy" His pouty face buries over the pillow.

Like being locked in a princess tower, he wasn't able to get out of the room let alone going to school, somehow, Jungkook manages to pull an excuse for both of them to skip school from the cranky butler.

"Lately.. lots of murders happened.. they had to call in Jimin for extra help.. but I could've met him.."

Fortunately for Jungkook, Taehyung can't keep his record of being mad at someone let alone for life. Less than a day has passed if excluding the time needed for shut eye, he shouldn't stay mad at him anymore.

Shifting his sight around the room, he rested on a pair or knitting utensils "It's been a while.." he smiles before picking it up.

Knitting had always been a personal favorite of the young boy, people tease him a lot for it to be girly, he stopped showing it off to others but that didn't stop him from doing it secretly.

Knitting is an activity that's needed to be done in a place where peace and quiet gets loud, it is only natural that he shuts all the sound emitting technology around.

But there it is again, the same stomach clutching feeling felt yesterday. His fingertips automatically landed on the power button of the giant TV screen.

At first it was an innocent bored channel serving activity, but it stopped when it landed on the news channel.

-The murder occurred in Seoul where the family members were killed while being tided up.

The knitting needles drop on the floor leading a loud wooden sounds.

"That house... It's a lie.. the news.. lies.. right?"

Each time the man on the screen talks, his sanity disappears.

Detective : It seems this particular Kim family had a survivor.. odd.. there is one more of the family member listed but somehow manages to escape

Reporter : did they show any signs of struggles?

Detective : We only found struggles of the family members, we'll provide details later on if we found something.

Someone on the other side of the spying scene commented on his shocked behavior.

"Why would he be sad? They were rotten anyways." The boy had no feelings for anyone other than him, how would he know what to feel? Oh, because he's the murderer. The monitor didn't promise details on what's going to happen to Taehyung next, But he felt greatly sad that his knitting was halt, he was expecting a great heartfelt custom present.

The screen proceeds on showing the pictures of the dead family member, the name, the face.. he couldn't be mistaken for it, it's his family.

His eyes swallowed up as his tears drastically flow down, picking his phone and dialing his mother's cellphone didn't bring any response that he wanted.

"Mom.. pick up.."

"The number you're calling cannot be reached-"

He slumps to the floor, silently screeching his high vocal cords, his breathing became uncontrollable and shortens every passing second. His mind felt like being pulled by a string and snapping it into a half and that half is eaten raw by the demon.

"THISISNTREALTHISISNTREALTHISISNTREAL-"

His screams never stopped, his mind never stopped screaming, his eyes didn't try to blink, he curled himself on the floor as he held his throbbing head.

He never stops even when Jungkook came into his room. "Tae, what happened?" He holds him into his arms and soothes his back. Taehyung's fist clutches against his shirt, quietly sobbing.

"My parents.. my family.." Jungkook only understands once he turns to the TV. He smiles without the other knowing.

"It's alright Tae.. I can be your family.." He connects his lips to each other, Taehyung stopped screaming but his tears kept falling.

"I'll take care of you and replace them from your life" another kiss to soothe him down and he licks his tears until they will no longer pour.