30 : Taehyung and Jimin

Taehyung was left with the crowds for dim sum to order while Jungkook was heading to the bathroom. It was a heck pain in the arms and neck to squeeze in the crowds just for a hot snack.

Although after he was done, Jungkook still wasn't visible in his sight nor did he found him on the tables for dining. He felt anxious for being alone in a time like this and hopes for Jungkook will arrive soon to pick him up. It never occurred him that someone as dear as his close friend was silently watching from behind and tapped his shoulder for attention.

"Jimin?!" Taehyung bits his lips as punishment for yelling his friend's name out loud. Every since Jungkook told him to not approach Jimin, it felt like a forbidden taboo to even look at him. But he's here now, breaking that taboo.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" He stumbled back out of instinct but he quickly apologized after the action, Jimin forgave him but he would clearly see how Jungkook has effected him in an abnormal way.

"I'm sorry I ignored you at school but I have to find Jungkook."

"Jungkook's busy with Seokjin, I need you to follow me." As if Taehyung didn't learnt his lesson for trusting and following others, he too had doubts whichever it's best to ignore Jimin or go along with him. His feet was stuck in place and his arms are getting tired of holding the plastic boxed dim sum, it's going to get cold at this rate.

"I don't know what Jungkook did but aren't you going to trust me? Are you sure Jungkook's more important right now?" But Taehyung was sure he loves Jungkook.. was he?

"He's my boyfriend-"

"And do you know anything about your boyfriend?" Of course he couldn't answer.

"You've known me longer than him, I gave you all my secrets as you did, I protected you when everyone was against you. How could you choose him over me?!"

Taehyung fell to a silence. Jimin was right, he knew nothing of Jungkook asides from his wealth and personality yet he never talks about his whole past. How could he trust Jungkook? Why should he?

"Jungkook... he helped me by giving me a home, he gave me cute things and great food, he was there to comfort me, no one bullied me anymore when he was with me, he gave me a new life that'd be impossible to achieve on my own. That's why I ob-"

Taehyung couldn't continue after that. If he continues any further, he'd only disappoint himself by how far he had gone.

"You only did that to show gratitude. You're too nice Taehyung, don't be too nice.." It hit him hard, Jimin was right, he had always been. He didn't mind after Jimin pulls his hand towards a different location.

The location was the backstage of the podium where Jungkook will soon put up a speech.

Jimin took a deep breath, he turns to Taehyung into a more professional position "Listen carefully, Jungkook as the moment is a suspect for multiple chains of murder yet there is no big evidence as of yet and he won't cooperate with the police that being hard to do."

"W-what? I don't think Jungkook is a murderer-"

"We talked about this before, Jungkook isn't someone who reveals his background. You don't know anything about him and neither do I." Taehyung nods, slowly.

"Let me tell you one thing. Jungkook hads always been mysterious. He had his family mascaraed in one night, he started to grow his small company and eventually it became a huge group company. How is that possible? He is a very well respected chairman despite his age. Don't you think that's suspicious? Ridiculous? More than what meets the eye?"

His best friend half shouted, it scares him how little he knows about Jungkook. He heard about his deceased family from Yoongi but nothing more.

"After his family died, deaths started to appear in his old school, that was when I took suspicion with him."

"Surely that's.."

"No Taehyung, I saw him. I was in the same school as him and I saw how close he is to the devil! I moved here because of him, I- I was afraid of him Taehyung. He drove people to suicide without even touching them!"

"..."

"I saw him once when he killed CEO.. he was a stubborn one and for that he was killed.. Jungkook didn't saw me tailing him and I was lucky enough to get away.. but everyone trusts him! Looks up to him! It's bullshit!"

The crowds began to gather outside of the podium, grabbing the representative seats as they chat around to a loud voice. It was unbelievable how crowds like these would pay so much respect for Jungkook, the Jungkook who's side that only Jimin knows.

"Please Taehyung.. the deaths increased ever since the two of you are united.. please help me bring justice. You're the only one that could bring light to his end."

That's right, deaths increased ever since he met Jungkook in that classroom. Those deaths were around him that drove him to the edge. Everyone single one of those people was someone he knew so maybe his parents..-

"I'll help you. Please tell me what to do."