Outro : The Devil in Love

Strapped in metal and rusty chains, he couldn't feel his numbing wrist, his ankle was probably broken too so let alone walking around to be an option.

Jungkook looked at him in the most sadistic way, the sadistic smile every crazy people give when they see others in pain.

His naked, bruised, wounded body was a turn on to him but he couldn't feel anything but raw pain each time old air hits his red flesh. His whole body hurts, he couldn't tell which pain is which.

Jungkook wasn't kidding, he really wants to die.

"So PRETTY" Jungkook's knife kept purging his body without giving him a break. Taehyung could only scream dryly with whatever fluid was left in his mouth.

If only he passed out and maybe the chance of dying would increase but Jungkook wouldn't let him.

He always felt kisses planted around his cheeks and forehead whenever Jungkook was done with his fun.

"No biting." Jungkook sticks out his tongue that shows the cut from the last time Taehyung bit him.

His lips were penetrated with a different abuse by tongue insertion and a sloppy kind of unloving kiss. He could bit but he was lacking energy.

After kissing him without warning, Jungkook would go grab morphine and forcefully make Taehyung awake and coffee would drench his entire face making it almost impossible to rest.

"L-let me rest.." not tons of gold, not an amusement park, just a good night rest.

Jungkook who was in the middle of wrapping the bandage gave him his attention. "Rest?" He hums and taps his chin.

"But I'm not tired. Should I give you rest?"

He quickly nods, dry gasping.

"I love you so much. I'll give you a rest."

The torture table besides him wasn't empty but there was a soggy cloth that stood out. "Sleep tight" The chloroform shuts his system, he fell to deep sleep, the first comfortable sleep he has in a while. But who knows? Maybe if the keeps inhaling it he'll finally die. Hopefully that happens..

Somewhere in Seoul, there was anything thing to be discussed. The hot topic of the young CEO. His name was literally in every national and international TV. Everyone saw his crisp dead body that hovers the others alongside with a lot of people who got caught in the blast.

"Who would've known Jeon Jungkook was the mastermind.."

"After hacking through Jungkook's secured files and matching it with Jimin's research, Jungkook was found to be guilty."

"But he's dead now, they're not arresting ghosts are they? Haha"

"Ghosts.. I wonder if that Master Jeon is doing alright in the after life." Doctor Jung took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh Jung, if hell exists then he'd be there."

"I wonder Min.. he could just be the devil himself." He jokes.

.The end.