SMUT

I didn't even have the time to sleep, so i just went downstairs to have coffee.

While i was drinking my last sip, he walked in and pressed a small kiss onto my neck.

"Good morning Baby." He said, crouching down to kiss my stomach.

I laughed

"Grayson, there isn't even a bump." I said, making him look up at me with raised eyebrows

"But he is there. He is alive. All thanks to you." He said, slowly kissing my lips.

I knew where this led to. And i was glad.

"Because you're amazing. And i love you. And I'm going to show how much i love you now." He said, picking me up and sitting me on the counter.

We kissed, my coffee breath mixing with his mint one.

He kissed my mark spot and my shoulder, making me let out a clawing moan and grip onto his shirt, taking it off for him.

"My baby likes when she's in charge, huh?" he growled, grazing his teeth all over my chest.

I nodded, smiling.

"No can do. This time, I'm showing you how much you deserve." He said in a sweet voice, but I knew there was more

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." He growled in my ear as he ripped me off the counter and brought me to his own body.

I kissed his neck hungrily while he carried me upstairs.

He dropped me on the bed, landing on me gently.
He took off my shirt, along with my pants.

Soon enough, all of our clothes were just a pile in the corner of the room.

He cupped one of my breasts while licking the other, making me take one sharp breath.

He kissed in the area between my boobs, licking down my abdomen and reaching my heat.

He licked my clit, making me bite my lip, trying to stay in the same position.

He used his thumb to rub it while he plumed his tongue inside of me. My back arched, i felt the knot in my stomach.

I moaned shakily, making him moan too. He sent vibrations through my lower body, setting me One level up closer to my high.

"I'm going to... cum." i moaned the last part, making him stop the same instant.

I knew what was coming, all over again.

He balanced himself on his forearm, directing his cock towards my entrance.

He slammed inside me, making me curl my legs around his torso. It was now like an instinct to me

"you're still so Tight. Just like the first time." He moaned, making my clench my walls around his member.

I let out a growl as i finished, feeling him twitch. He pulled out right on time and came all over the sheets.

He reached down and kissed my lips, before laying down next to me.

"I love you." 

"I see." I giggled, snuggling to his sweaty chest

"And i love you too." I said, right before falling asleep