The Man I Mated

His eyes were changing colors, so Were mine.
Our lips created snarls every few seconds, showing that our wolves were ready to come out.

The fact that I was fighting and screaming at Alpha werewolf, was not a good idea and i knew it well. But nothing could stop the feeling that Was going on inside of me.

Sadness. Anger. Confusion. Fear.

My mind was all over the place and i felt like My brain did not process everything. 

The man that was standing tall and proud in front of me, was the one who ripped apart a piece of my childhood.
He was the one that killed her.

"Why did you do it? why did you ruin someone that i loved?" I asked, my tone not downing a single bit.

"She was a really bad person. She was worse than... some people that did horrible things." His breath Hitched as he looked away, bit wanting to make eye contact with me.

"What people? what did she do?" I asked, desperate.

He then turned to look at me, his eyes cold as ice. I shivered as he stormed out of the room and then out of the house.

I plopped down on the bed we shared and out my head in my hands.

"What is going on?" i asked myself as i tugged on the roots of my hair.

Then, another thought came to my mind. The attic.

Maybe i would find answers there?

with hesitating on every step, i was soon in that mystery room all over again.
The smell of cardboard made my wolf Sniff for more weird smells.

Nothing.

I took few steps, the wooden floor underneath me creaking.
I walked to the old album stack, picking up the one that was on the bottom and seemed the oldest.

I looked carefully, but Nothing was there. Just... family pictures.

But, there was something really weird about it. I saw Ethan And Grayson, along with those two people. These were their parents.
So that woman that talked to me... was Grayson's mother?

In pictures, Grayson was always the one that stood in the back, somewhere in Ethan's shadow. So, he was always the distant one.

I put down the album and turned around, seeing a shelf. There were many things there, a bunch of stacked papers. I took a shift look at few of them.
They were all contracts on land and things like that.

Nothing important.

I began walking out with a frown on my face, but Failed badly as i fell.
I hissed in pain as i felt my ankle being slightly twisted.

I looked down and my eyes widened. There was a hole in the floor.

What the hell?!

i looked closer, seeing that there were a few hand written letters. The handwriting on the envelope looked familiar, but I could not pin point it.

I opened the letter

Dear Grayson, you thought you could catch me, right? oh you silly boy, you have no clue, don't you? you will never get to me or to her. your family is bad luck, don't you think?  
i will never let my daughter get even close to you. Not until i am dead and 6 feet underground.
From your lovely Rose...

This is my mother's name!! Is this thing about me?

I took the other letter and opened it, seeing a picture inside.
It was a picture of me, sleeping.

What. The. Fuck