Full Truth

"Run from him?"

"He is your mate, I realize that you love him more than yourself... But if you care about that child you're carrying, you need to run. And never come back." She advised, horror spreading across my face as I listened to those words coming out of her mouth.

I could not imagine Grayson as a bad person, he never did anything to make me think that.

But maybe, just maybe underneath all that good, a true devil is hiding.

"Can you please explain? I am so lost" I pleaded, getting a stiff nod from her as she continued to comfort me slowly.

"it all started with his father. He was a bad Alpha, a bad mate, a bad father.. That man was cruel. And when his sons grew enough, an attack happened. Despite all his power, he was murdered. Along with his mate, the Luna." The further she spoke, I was getting more and more dragged into the story.

"The attackers were from your former pack. Your father led the whole pack, and your mother was the one who ordered it."

"Oh my god." I whispered

"Your mother,she was an awful person also. She ordered the attack, she wanted to kill your mate along with his parents. She knew that you two were meant to be together."

"How... How did she know?" I asked, absolutely stunned by the whole lead of events. She glanced at me before whispering something to herself, the unknown Latin words sounding like a prayer.

"She was powerful, had connections with the Moon Goddess herself. And she also knew that your mate was going to be a horrible person. Unfortunately, he got out alive and years later, killed her." she explained, making me let out a muffled gasp.

Knowing that she had more to say, I quieted myself and decided to hold back any kinds of reactions.

"And he did not stop there, he started killing women that were related to Moon Goddess. He considered them witches. Even children, he did not care. And before you came into his life, he decided to get rid of all unmated males. He did not want you to look at anyone else, he went mad. He is a powerful creature, he has more power than you could ever think of. But don't worry, he would never hurt you. Your child does not have the same meaning in his life." She mumbled the last sentence, making tears well up to my eyes.

"Amanda, all those nightmares you had... They will come true if you don't escape. Tonight." She finished off, making heavy tears to roll down my face so smoothly

Pain in my chest was now pulsing, my wolf begging me to stay with our mate. the killer of innocent. The man that was hiding beneath all the good traits.

Wanting to get air to my lungs, I gasped loudly. My brain was cloudy,  I was completely lost.

"For the last... Who are you?" I asked, wanting to see the full picture and how this woman knows so much.

"Helena, my child. The Queen Of Orion, the kingdom that was once placed on the territory. Moon Goddess destined me on a life without a mate, she wanted me to rule on my own. And I know all of this, I had a vision when I was young. I know everything about you. And I am willing to help you through this, that is why us two will have to leave tonight."

I lifted my head, forcing myself to nod.

I needed to get away from here, away from him...

"Go back now, have some rest. This night will be tough."

we are sooo close to the shocking ending...