Explain

My eyebrows knitted as i studies the picture. I was 9 years old, i remember. I fell asleep in my pink dress on My birthday.

I flipped over the picture, seeing that it had my mom's signature on It.
My eyes went wide.

My mom disappeared when i was 7!!

"Amanda!!" i suddenly heard, making me jump up. I turned around, seeing that Grayson was getting closer to me with every second.

He smacked the letters out of my hand and tried to reach for me but i stood back, as i was trying hard to control myself. Both from sadness and anger.

"Get out! get out of this room now!!" he yelled, tears forming in his eyes. His breaths were shaky and his hands clammy.

He was about to cry, i knew it. My heart ached so i did what i had to do at that moment.

I jumped on Him and knocked him down, holding him in my arms. Why was he crying, i don't know. But he had to cry it out.

His shoulders twitched and i heard hiccups, along with puppy like whines. I lifted up his head from the crook of my neck, seeing that his whole face was red.
Nose and lips swollen.
Eyes bloodshot red.

I brought his head to my chest and laid down on the dusty floor.

"They never wanted me." He hiccupped as he gripped the ends of my shirt, just like a small child.

"Who? who never wanted you, baby?" i whispered in his ear as i brushed through his hair with my fingers, soothing him.

The other hand of mine was drawing patterns on his back, knowing that always calmed him.

"My parents! I was never good enough!!" He yelled and stood up quickly, rushing towards the painting of his parents.

I yelled and stood in front of the painting, making it impossible for him to rip it.

"Lets go to the room and you will tell me everything." I tried holding his hand, but He yanked it back and turned his back to me, hiccuping even more.

I frowned and ran up to him, kissing his swollen and chapped lips.

"Come here please." I said softly as i took his hand and led him to our room.

Seeing him like that made my heart break in two.

i will still need answers though.

Not now...