Epilogue

Third Person's POV:

Staring at her sleep boy, Amanda has gotten up from the small race car bed and stood up to admire her everything.
A small baby boy that was two years old, laid with his mouth slightly open as he fisted his favorite blue duvet cover.

His long eyelashes and floppy dark hair reminded her of the baby's father, someone who was long lost in Amanda's darkest memories. He was still in all their pictures that were still in the house that they used to share, just like everything else.

Ashton, that was the baby's name. Helena helped to pick the name, saying that it would bring him good luck in life.

Unfortunately, Helena was now long gone and dearly missed by Ashton also who still sometimes searches for her.
Nana as he called her.

Amanda now moved out of the room, flicking off the lights as she made her way over to the living room.
There, next to a big window that showed a big part of New York, waited a mug of coffee that she previous prepared for herself.

She took a few sips of the now lukewarm liquid,letting it warm up her body slightly as she was feeling cold in a short sleeved shirt.

December was coming up, Amanda's favorite time of the year when she could play in the snow with her little son and teach him how to sledge.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud doorbell ring that echoed through the whole house, making Amanda curse lowly as she was sure that Ashton woke up now.

She hurried to the door, her slippers making a horrible slapping noise against the floor as she did so.

Opening the door, she found herself incredibly shocked at the sight before her. Her throat dried down,almost feeling as if it was burning.

Her heart beat picked up, making the blood rush to her face instantly.

Nervousness exploded inside of her as she has now met eyes with the least expected person on her mind.

"Ethan?"

And another journey is finished guys! Honestly I am so proud of this book and the way I wrote it, especially the ending.

Thanks to all if you who clicked on this story and gave if support, it means the world to me when I see that someone enjoys my work.

I love all of you, thank you once again <3