Dominant

Grayson was absent for the whole day, telling me not to disturb him in his office.

He hasn't even eaten anything, just working.

I sat on the couch, deciding that i would wait for him. I hated going to bed alone, not having hid warm body right next to mine.

As i was about to play another episode of my favorite show, i heard hid office doors slam shut.

I jumped up, holding the blanket close to me as i saw him walk in the living room, his steps heavy and the look on his face livid.

"Why aren't you asleep?" he asked, downing a glass of water in only couple of short seconds.

"I waited for you." my voice came out as quiet for some reason.

The look on His face changed.

He walked up to me, ripping the blanket away from me and threw it to the ground.

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Grayson, what are you-" i started talking, but was cut off as soon as he pressed me against the nearby wall.

His breathing was deep, tickling my neck in warm waves. His eyes seemed so dark, hungry for interaction.

His hands slid down from my shoulders to my sides, leaving a well known trail of goosebumps behind.

"i want to fuck you. So hard, so fast. Until you can't feel anything but the pleasure I am giving you. Only me." He said, his lips finding their way over to my mark.

My breath hitched, my head turning to the ceiling. Every single word that came out of hid mouth seemed to rough, so bold.

"Do you want it? huh? Answer me." He whispered roughly as his fingers wrapped around my neck, squeezing lightly.

"Yes. Yes Please." I answered, feeling him trap my hands behind my back.

"Go on your knees. Now." He said, wrapping his hand around my hair, bringing me down to my knees.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his dark washed jeans easily, slipping them down along with his boxers.

His manhood was now in the level of my face, standing erect.

Licking the arousal collected on the pink tip, i watched as his stare got more deep.

After licking it all the way up, i took it in my mouth, him filling me up completely.

I had to relax my throat fully so I would not gag.

I grabbed his thighs as i felt him fucking my face. His thrusts were powerful, full of force.

My eyes teared up slightly, but I blinked it back.

Just as i started massaging his balls, he moaned loudly and threw his head back.
I felt my mouth being filled with loads of his seed, which i swallowed dearly.

"Come here." He ordered, making me stand up.

"Bend over." He said as he lowered my upper half to the couch's armrest.

He slipped off my leggings and my underwear, spreading my legs slightly.

The cold air hit my pulsing stop, making me moan quietly.

"So Beautiful. And only mine." He mumbled against my skin as he kissed my lower back, seconds before he slammed into me.

I was close to screaming, my eyes closed shut and my mouth wide open.

"More." I begged, grinding my ass back.

His fingers wrapped around my hair once again, before his pace fastened.

His hand collided with my left ass cheek, bringing more euphoria to my veins.

"You want more? huh?" He asked, the last part coming out as a groan.

I was close to my first high, i knew it because i felt my legs twitch slightly

"Oh fuck." i moaned, it being more like a scream as i finally came.

He hit his high also, i felt him release inside of me.

With final couple of thrusts, he leaned onto my back and pressed a kiss to the back of my neck.

"Go upstairs. I am not finished with you yet."