Secrets

I started shaking all if a sudden

"He cant be evil, i mean he is good to me! and we have a child on the way!" is said, almost in a yell

She just shook her head, almost in pity
II
"I have no time to tell you that now, you have to go. But Come tomorrow, i will explain everything to you." She said, standing up

I stood up too, nodding

×

I came inside of the house, knowing that he was inside of his office.
I walked in, seeing him resting

i want to pull something out of him.

I sat in his lap, turning his head so He could look at me.
"I was running and thinking about my family... and then i remembered you never told me about yours" i said, feeling him tense

So, there are some secrets

"Amanda, i don't want to talk about that." He said, bringing me out of his lap.

I looked at him with pure confusion and he looked at me with anger.

"Honey, i get it that you want to keep some things for yourself, but We're mates... you know everything about me." I said and sat down on one of the chairs

He stood up and snarled, letting me see canines that were coming out.

He was furious. But I wasn't afraid.

"Amanda Get the fuck out!!" he screamed, slamming his hand on the table. I got up, getting closer to him.
His eyes were changing from his normal colour to black. But I still didn't walk away.

I needed to know this. I wanted him to tell me, i don't want to break this.
"I want the answers." I growled, getting furious myself. My wolf Knew he was my mate, but She still wanted to prove her point.

I shifted into my black wolf, ripping my own clothes and breaking some things in the process.
He lost it also, shifting into his wolf That was way bigger than mine.

We stared at each other, neither of us wanted to look away.

'Get the fuck out! he'll lose it!' he mind linked me, making me scoff.

I knew that his wolf Could snap my head off easily.
But I still stood there, like a fool that i am.

his wolf Jumped on top of me, snapping his jaws at me. I rolled up from under him, which he let me.

I ran outside and mind linked him not to follow me and that i needed some time for myself.
But Instead, i ran to that woman's house

I scratched on the doors, seeing her face moments after that.
She let me in with a small grin that i noticed and e returned back.

She gave me some clothes, since she noticed i didn't have any.

When i shifted back and wore the clothes, i sat down to talk to her.

"Um, about yesterday..."

"It was all truth. I need you to trust me on this one. He is a very dangerous man." She said, making my gaze drop instantly.

"Can... can you tell me what happened?" i asked shyly, looking up.

She nodded.