How did I get here?

(Okay, before we begin I'd like to address that the character will have aspects of Avatar the last airbender, as she'll be able to bend the elements (including Metal and Lightning) without using hand signs. With all that said, let's get started!

Sunlight invaded your vision as you cracked your eyes open to see the bright sun, but not through the window of your bedroom you previously had been in. You felt the dirt under your back and as quick as a flash your eyes snapped open and sat up quickly looking around to see where you were.

'Did I sleep walk into the forest?' was your first thought, but you quickly discarded that idea because everything seemed a little off, like it was animated.

You made a confused face and looked down at your hands, noticing that they were 3D but looked 2D. You looked down at your outfit, and you realized that it was not your pajamas that you were wearing.

A green cropped shirt with sleeves that went down to your elbows. The cropped part went down to under your ribs and exposed your belly. Matching Green pants that went down to right under your knees and you wore no shoes. Fabric hung down from between your legs in the front and back. You looked at your outfit and squinted your eyes, trying to remember what it reminded you of. Then, you remembered. It looked Exactly like an Earth bender outfit from The last airbender. Your eyes widened in disbelief. Is that where you were. Then you looked at it again. No, the art style isn't right. You know this style, and you need to figure out where you were. You stood up and brushed the light dirt that had got on you and looked around again, and did something to see. You quickly did a few hand signs that you had practiced over and over in the real world, and then it happened. Over twenty shadow clones popped up beside you, looking exactly like you. Your grinned in excitement, now you know where you are. You're in Naruto! You then thought of something, why did you have an earth kingdom outfit on if you were in Naruto. Only one way to find out. You closed your eyes, focusing on your feet and suddenly it felt as if you could see for miles with just your feet. Did you send Sonic waves or something? You could feel the presence of many people not to far away but you wanted to figure out a few things first. You remembered some of the things that Toph told Aang while Earth bending and quickly moved your hands, the earth traveling up with you. Your eyes by now were probably about to pop from your head. Then your ears caught the sound of a stream a little bit away. You smirked before running up to it, trying to Remember things Katara said and moved your hand softly and the water traveled up with you, softly moving with your movement. You can't believe it, you can seriously bend the elements. You suddenly remembered Aang and the monks and thought about the bisens, and the air current and flow around you. You jumped in the air and a ball of air was created under your hands, which you were holding downwards and started to ride on it. Awesome! You started to quickly travel towards the place where all the people were located, traveling fast. Deciding to not make a Scene, you let the air disappear and softly landed back on your feet, and started to run. Remembering to add chakra you felt yourself get much faster. Wanting to try it out, you jumped up really high and landing on a branch, jumping in to the trees beside it and swiftly avoiding hitting something.

"This is amazing" You muttered, before jumping out of the trees as you saw what you recognized as the hidden leaf gates. The two guys guarding, who you never really bothered to remember their names, sat up quickly as you approached. They walked out and up to you.

"Who are you and what is your purpose of being here" One of them said, and you looked up at them, now realizing how small you were.

"I woke up in the forest, and I don't remember anything. I don't remember how I got here or where I'm supposed to be." You informed them. I mean it was basically the truth, you had know idea why you were here. They looked at you and seemed to notice that you weren't lying and proceeded to tell you to follow them.