To find a Sannin! Part 3!

HEY GUYS ITS BEEN 5 THOUSAND YEARS!

"I've gotta pop this balloon!" Naruto said to you and Jiraiya as he stood in front of you both with a balloon in his hand. Jiraiya went and sat down against a tree and took out a bottle to drink from while you leaned against the side of the tree as well.

"What are you doing?" Naruto asked as he looked at both of you.

"I'm taking a nap." Jiraiya said as he took a swig of his drink. You looked at Naruto with a small smile.

"I'm just leaning to take some weight off my feet." You said as you leaned your head further into the tree and closed your eyes.

"Well, don't get too comfortable, I'll have this popped in no time!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yeah, Yeah. Okay." Jiraiya smiled as he closed his eyes. "Just let me know when you understand it."

"I'll have this done before you close your eyes, you lazy old Buzzard!" Naruto said to jiraiya as he started to concentrate on popping the balloon with the water inside. You peaked your eye open to look at him before sighing and sitting down. You watched him as the time slowly went by. Jiraiya drank until he fell asleep and as the sun was setting, Naruto yelled out. Jiraiya woke with a start and you sighed before standing up with Him.

"What way are you spinning the water?" You caught Jiraiya say as you zoned back in from staring at a piece of grass. You looked at Naruto.

"Uhh, the left I think?"  Naruto said and Jiraiya beckoned him to come closer. You watched as Jiraiya put his hand on Naruto's head before looking down at him.

"You should be spinning it towards the right." Jiraiya said and Naruto looked at you both.

"You're making your chakra work against itself." Jiraiya said as Naruto still looked confused.

"How do you know that?" Naruto asked Jiraiya and he just smiled.

"By the way your hair grows!" Jiraiya said as he explained. You rolled your eyes before looking at Naruto.

"Well, how does (Y/n)'s Chakra supposed to spin?" Naruto asked and Jiraiya turned to your before placing his hand on your head. He looked down before having a look and let go of your head.

"(Y/n) here, is a special case. She can spin her Chakra both ways." Jiraiya said as he walked over and handed you a water balloon.

"Now, I want you to try this. And no water bending." Jiraiya said and you just nodded before looking at the ball. You made your chakra go into your hand and the ball began to twitch before it finally exploded. Naruto jumped around in awe and Jiraiya crossed his arms.

"See, she can do it. You can too Naruto. Even if you are a slow learner." Jiraiya said and you stifled a laugh as Naruto yelled at him.

"Naruto, this is a very difficult Jutsu." You told Naruto as he was saying he was gonna do this in three days. Jiraiya was heading back into town and turned to see if you were coming. You watched Naruto train before you had to pull him back to the hotel to sleep.

The next day, you both went out again and you meditated while watching Naruto try and fail at popping the balloon.

Days past and Naruto still wasn't doing it.

"Naruto, let's go eat something." You told him and went down to a little restaurant to get food. You started to sip on your soup when you looked over and watched Naruto drop his chopsticks over and over. You smiled before reaching over and picking them up.

"Here, let me help you." You said before picking up some rice and helping him eat. Naruto's face was tinted pink but he opened his mouth and let you feed him. He then groaned.