The Prilimanary rounds

As you layed on Gaara's shoulder you tried your best to calm Shukaku, just for a bit. Feeling a head rest upon yours, you figured that you had did the trick. He was out like a light, breathing slowing while keeping a grip on you.

You sat with him, letting him get as much sleep as possible. It had been about an hour when you heard a gasp.

Temari and Konkuro were looking at the two of you in shock. They've never seen Gaara let anyone so close, let alone fall asleep. Just who are you?

"How did you get him to sleep?" Temari asked, bewildered.

"I'm a link to spirits, as the Avatar. So I have a connection with them. I Just calmed him down to let him sleep." You Whispered, careful not to wake him up. It was almost time for Hokage and Hayate to talk with us so you gently began to shake Gaara awake. He fluddered his eyes opened and looked at you with hazy eyes.

Inside, he was astonished.

'How can she do it?' He wondered in his mind.

Shukaku was still really calm when you were around, as if you were an animal tamer and he was an obedient pet. Gaara was perplexed, but relieved. Someone could help him. Could calm the beast within him, and he was sure to keep you as his.

You got up from him and he quickly stood up with you, not wanting you to leave his side just yet. You figured he would want to be around you and it was fine with you. as you walked, Gaara seem to follow you wherever you went. This is, until you spotted Sasuke and Naruto and began to walk over. Gaara gripped onto your wrist really tight, not letting you leave him. You looked back at him and felt bad. You did want to help him and be around him, but you needed to get back to your team.

Sasuke Glanced over and saw Gaara's tight grip on your arm and anger seemed to take over him. No one should touch you

NO ONE

He walked over to where you both were and Yanked you away from him, wrapping his arms possessively around you. You looked at him and looked at Gaara. Gaara seemed angry and snatched one of your arms and they both had a grip one one, pulling you like a silly game of tug of war.

"Back off, Sand Rat." Sasuke sneered in a low voice and pulled harshly on you, trying to get you back.

"She's Mine." Gaara Grumbled with a voice that sounded demonic.

They glared for what seemed like decades before Gaara decided to just find you again later and let go. He gave you one more look before turning and walking off.

Sasuke pulled you into him for a hug that you were greatful for. You hugged back and let out a deep breath you didn't know you were holding in. He pulled away to look you in the face.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" He asked, inspecting your arms and legs for bruises or scrapes.

"I'm fine, He just startled me with how intense he was." You said before walking with him to listen to the proctor Speak.

You all listened and watched some fights, which some you couldn't. It was too much for you to see Hinata or Kiba get hurt, even by people you knew weren't evil. You knew that they would be okay but it still was hard. You didn't know when you would be called up but then you heard a gasp and you looked up

(Y/n) (L/n)
vs
Vatu Lei
You cocked a brow at the unfamiliar name, until you felt a presence in your stomach.

"It... it can't be. He's back." an unfamiliar voice said in your head and you were confused.

'Who are you?' You asked in your head to which the female voice answered.

"I am Raava, the spirit of goodness and peace. I am you, as I make up part of the Avatar."

'Ahh, i get it now, but who's he?' You asked, Looked over at the evil looking boy making his way into the arena.

"That's Vatu, The evil of me. Of you. We're Yin and Yang, Good and evil. I fight for balance and peace, and he fights for destruction and chaos."

Your eyes widened. He's destruction? Since when did he have a human body. Did he bend like you?

"Fear not, He only has the power of lightning and Fire. Good will always conquer evil."

You breathed out a sigh and Jumped into the arena and walked towards him.

Tan skin, Dark hair. Dark eyes gazed at you with the most evil look you've ever seen. But you know Ravu is with you.

"So, You're my light half?" Vatu Grinned with malice.

""So, you're my Dark half?" You retorted back.

"I suppose so." He grinned before looking at the proctor, waiting to proceed.

"You may begin." The proctor said before jumping away to a safe place.

"Go (Y/n)!" Naruto yelled from above. You smiled up at him before getting in a fighting position.

"I've been waiting to fight you." He said before running towards you, hand raised with two fingers pointed out with lightning cracking. He tried to shoot it at you but you jump up high, Flying in the air with your air bending. He looked up at you and shot more lightning up at you. You stopped bending air, and shot fire through your feet and began rocketing towards him, Lightning began to crackle in your finger tips and he began to crackle in his own. As you got close enough, You shot lightning at him just as he did you. Both your lightning energies collided, sending you both flying backwards. You flew into the sky before making yourself stop abruptly and looked down while still in the air, looking for Vatu. You saw a giant hole in the wall and the dust began to settle. He stood up, dusting off his shoulders. He looked up at you and smirked, before curling his finger at you in the motion of 'come here'.

You took a deep breath before looking at him before floating down and landed onto the ground. He began to run towards and threw a fist. You dodged and crouched down, Kicking at his legs but he back flipped away from it. You did a back handspring away from him and landed, but before you could process what was going on he shot lightning and hit you straight in the chest, sending you flying backwards. Your back hit the wall and you gasped, blood coming out of your mouth with spit. You slid down and held your chest, Lightning still emitting from your body, causing you to shake some.

"We have to finish this."

3rd person point of view.

Everyone gazed down at (Y/n), especially Her friends, Teacher and Gaara. They all had fear in their eyes until the saw a glow start to emit from her.

(Y/n) stood up and opened her eyes, the iris gone replaced with a white light. Her tattoos glowed and She glared at Vatu. she walked towards him and he Ran at her and tried to strike at her with lightning again. She let him strike. Everyone watched with fear in there heart with what would happen next. He shot lightning at (Y/n) but she let it hit her fingers, traveling into her stomach before redirecting it at him. It hit him head on and he flew back before hitting the wall and was knocked out cold. (Y/n) let out a deep breath as her eyes dimmed back to the (e/c) eyes everyone loved. She was declared the winner before everything went black.

"(Y/n)!" Naruto yelled and jumped down. He ran over to you and Got on his knees beside you.

All of a sudden Kakashi-Sensei appeared and scooped you up in his arms, Naruto standing up with him. They looked over at the unconscious boy being take by medical ninjas and they both had the same thought

'Just how does he know (Y/n)?'

Yayyyy i'm done with this chapter. Hopefully i can get another chapter done soon but i'm drowning in Chemistry and Spanish. I love you all so much and i look forward to your feedback. GOODBYE!!❤️

- Twix <3