Training!

Hi Everyone! I'm so sorry for the long wait!

You dead panned as you watched Naruto and Jiraiya Argue about Jiraiya's version of "Research"

You watched in Disinterest as you stood off to the side practicing your earth bending. You knew that they would get along eventually, but you were so annoyed with it already. Jiraiya ran off, leaving not only Naruto but you behind as well.

"That Jerk! He left me behind!" You screamed out, running with Naruto to find your pervert of a Teacher.

You and Naruto ran up on him getting smacked by some lady that he said had "Soft hands"

You gave him a menacing look as you approached.

"Hey you old Man, You left me behind!" You yelling, Pointing a finger at him.

"Hehe, well, sorry about that." He chuckled Nervously. Naruto pointed an accusing finger at him too.

"Don't think you can get rid of me that easily you Pervy sage!" Naruto screamed at him. Jiraiya had an annoyed look on his face as he suddenly appeared behind you and picked you up by the collar of your shirt.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat but we have so work to do. Bye!" Jiraiya waved at Naruto before jumping up and speeding away with you.

"Hey, Wait a second! You can't just steal (Y/n) away you old perv! Get back here!" Naruto began to chase you too.

as you were being held, you sweat dropped.

'I can't believe I have to deal with this'

Time skip

Well, through a lot of bickering Jiraiya finally agreed to help train Naruto.

"Now, Could you show me that thing you were working on earlier." Jiraiya said to Naruto, while you sat off to the side waiting for further instructions from the Toad Sage.

You watched as Naruto struggled over the water, eventually falling in. Jiraiya began to Laugh as Naruto Jumped out, his clothes now dripping with water.

"Awe Man!" Naruto Groaned our before stripping out of the wet clothing, leaving him in his underwear. You didn't seem bothered, as it looked like that swim suits that boys wore all the time. You then sat in a Criss-crossed position on the ground behind the duo, and began to meditate. You let everything slip away from you as you controlled your breathing. The world seemed to disappear as you opened your eyes, to see the monochromatic world of the spirit realm. You stood up, beginning to walk around to find Aang, or anyone at this point. You looked before spotting the Familiar Bald headed young man, who seemed to be relaxing under a tree in a meditation form.

"How have you been?" You asked as you walked up and sat in front of him.

"Quite well, and yourself?" Aang asked.

"Oh, ya know. Same old same old." You grinned. Aang let out a laugh and shook his head.

"Your skills are getting good, (Y/n). Maybe one day you could surpass me." Aang told you. You just shook your head.

"No way. You changed the world Aang, there's no way I could do what you do." You told him. He just smiled.

"Today, I'm going to teach you a technique that you should never use unless absolutely necessary." Aang said, suddenly getting really serious. You nodded.

"What're you gonna teach me?" You asked him.

"I'm gonna teach you how to Take someone's Jutsu or bending away." He said, and you widened your eyes.

"Seriously? Like you did to the Firelord?" You asked and He nodded.

"Yes. Now let's begin." He said and you nodded.

outside

"Hey, What's she doing?" Jiraiya asked Naruto, how was having fun running in the water now that the mark on his stomach was gone.

"She's probably in the spirit world." Naruto said and Jiraiya widened his eyes.

"Really? How do you know?" He asked and Naruto just shrugged.

"I don't really get it that much, but She told me that when she does that to leave her body alone. I don't really question it." Naruto said, and just as he spoke your body was covered in a bright light. Jiraiya's eyes widened as Aang now sat in your place, eyes open and body glowing a blue hue.

"Aang! It's been so long." Jiraiya laughed before sitting in front of the said man.

"Old man Jiraiya! It really has." Aang laughed before making a serious face.

"She's training for something very serious in there, but I also need you to teach her the Summoning Jutsu. She can handle it." Aang informer Jiraiya, who just nodded.

"Of Course, anything for an old friend." Jiraiya said and Aang began to slowly fade.

"Oh, By the way, Minato Says Hello." Aang grinned before slowly disappearing. Jiraiya smiled as he caught you before you slumped down onto the ground. Naruto looked down at your face, it seemed really concentrated.

"I wonder what she's doing in there." Naruto asked, and Jiraiya couldn't help but wonder the same thing.

1 hour later

You snapped your eyes opened and you let out a strangled breath. Jiraiya and Naruto looked at you startled.

"Ah! Are you alright (Y/n)-chan?" Naruto asked, easing you to lean back into the tree that was behind you.

"Yeah. I am. That training was insane." You huffed before grumbling about a giant Lion Turtle.

Naruto just blinked before giggling.

"Did you hit your head in there or something?" He grinned and you slapped the back of his head.

"Idiot! Of course I didn't." You grumbled before crossing your arms. He just rubbed the back of his head and pouted. Jiraiya began to laugh.

"Hey, How about we head to the hot springs?" He said and you just shook your head.

"You guys go on. There's something I need to do." You said and they both nodded. You got up and began to walk your way back to the village.

"Hey, You doing okay?" You asked as you walked towards Sasuke. He hardly had time to spare since he was training with Kakashi but you always managed to find him. He looked at you before pulling you into him.

"I'm fine." He muttered before pulling away to look at you.

"Are you." He asked, but it sounded more like a statement.

"I'm learning some cool stuff, but i can't really talk about it." You told him and he nodded. You pulled him into a hug before sighing and pulled away after a minute.

"I'm Starving. I've been training all day with no breaks." You whined and Sasuke Just smirked at you.

"Tck, That's what you get." he said and you whacked him in the head. He grunted and held his head whole glaring at you.

"You're the Second person I've had to do that to." You grumbled before sighing.

"I'll make myself something quick when I get home. I'm just really to go to bed." You said and He nodded. You pulled him into another hug really quick, and he quickly pecked your forehead.

"Goodbye, Sasuke." You waved as you began to walk away.

Be watched you walk away, a feeling welling up inside his chest. What have you done to him?

"Goodbye. (Y/n)." He whispered.

AHHH IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL