Fight for your life

The days blurred together, and the time for the final fights of the Chunnin Exams were here. You ignored everyone, unintentionally, but you needed to get stronger. Hell, Even Naruto didn't see you, which was strange. Jiraiya trained you when Naruto wasn't around. You felt bad for shutting everyone out, but you did what you needed to do. You had to get Stronger. Your bending was way better then it was, and Your Jutsu's got better as well. Now, You had the Million dollar question. What are you gonna do about the 3rd Hokage? That question rung through your mind all the tome, you even talked to past Avatars to help. They all said if it had to happen, you couldn't do much. But you wanted to, Why would you just let someone die? It's horrible. You would do what you could, but if it ended up happening anyway, then there wouldn't be much to do. Tsunade had to come. She would Heal Lee.

You would try your best.

You arrived at the Statium, ready to go. You already prepared yourself for everything. It was obvious by the bags under your eyes and the frown on your usually smiling lips. You mumbled techniques under your breath as you prepared yourself.

Naruto came bounding up to you.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" He then focused on your face. He also frowned.

"Are you alright?" He asked, putting a hand on your back. You forced a strained smile upon your face.

"Yeah, I'm alright! I just was so excited I couldn't sleep!" You said, trying to sound lighthearted. If he was Sasuke, he would have known right away. But, Naruto being Naruto, your fake persona went unsuspected.

"Me too! I'm gonna Kick some butt! Make sure to watch me, Okay!" He yelled before running off, Since his fight was first. You waved with a smile until he was out of sight, before dropping your smile and sighing. This sucked. Times like this sucked. You sucked it up, and went to go Sit with Sakura and Ino. You found them in the crowd. Sakura waved you over with a Smile on her face, as did Ino.

"Hey (Y/n)! Ready for your fight?" She asked, and you smiled while nodding.

"Yeah, I don't remember who I'm supposed to fight, However." You said, and she sighed.

"It's that Sand guy with the Puppet. Kankuro, I think?" She said, and you nodded while relaxing.

'Good, He'll give up, so it leaves me time to think.' You thought, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath.

'Aang, I'm scared. I don't know what to do.' You said, opening your eyes in the Spirit world. However, It wasn't Aang in front of you. The man had a Top knot ponytail, with Water tribe clothing on. It was Sokka.

"Well, I'm not Aang, but I'm sure I could give you advice. What's up, Kid?" Sokka said, and you let tears fall again.

"The Third Hokage is going to die today. I know it needs to happen, but It doesn't feel right to leave him to die. What should I do?" You said, bringing a hang to wipe the tears from your cheek. Sokka put his hand on his cheek, as he thought of a good answer.

"Well, If it's supposed to happen, It will. Just because you're here, doesn't mean you can Save everyone. People will understand that in time. Trust yourself, and do what you have to." Sokka said, and you felt so much better.

"Thanks Sokka, I feel so much better." You said. He laughed before pulling out something from his side. You deadpanned.

"I could Lend you Bomerrang! It's gotten me out of some tough situations! I even beat Sparky Boom man with this!" He proudly announced, and you sighed.

"I'll think I'll be fine. I'm gonna go now. Wish me luck." You said, willing yourself away.

What you didn't expect is that everything was in utter Chaos once you awoke. Everyone was passed out, and you were alone.