Answering some questions

Hello! I've been responding to comments on Wattpad and Quotev as much as I can but there's still confusion on Certain things that I would like to address.

1- No, The Mc is not a Hoe and is Cheating with everyone. For one, I wanted to give Sasuke some love as he doesn't show up much in Shippuden, at least, not as much as the others, so that's why I gave him love in the beginning a lot. Naruto and Mc are friends, and my friends and I say i love you a lot to each other, so it wasn't weird to me until i saw people freaking out about it as i read through comments.

2- Yes, We'll be getting some Kiba soon! Though i'm not romantically attracted to Kiba or Naruto, This is a Various! x Reader, so i'm going to do my best to add in moments with them, especially during shippuden.

3 - What is Mc wearing?

Well, I was gonna change the outfits for each arc or how the character progresses. I knew I wanted to Change between Airbending type clothing and fire bending type clothing when Mc is a teenager in Shippuden, and I love all the beautiful fanart! As of right now, I would have to say that Mc is wearing Water tribe type clothing. I'm not following the Avatar cycle, but what i think looks best with our character development.

4 - Other love interests?

If you guys want. That's solely up to my readers and the people that support this story. leave it in the comments.

Anymore questions you want answered? Please let me know!

Part 2 of "To find a Sannin!" is in the works, but it's seriously gonna be a long chapter, and while i love naruto, it's not my favorite one to write. I would like to get to the Sasuke Retrieval arc, but I can't time skip like i did in the past, i need to write these things out. I also have other stories and things i'm working on, such as a Sasuke birthday special, so that's why updates are slower. Thank you all for your support!

- Twix