To Find a Sannin! Part 1!

Also, Thank you to KitanaHatake4   for the beautiful fanart!

You and Naruto have been training a lot since the whole chunnin exams. You had to become Stronger, Especially since you knew that you would seeing Orochimaru soon again, along with Kabuto. You also knew that two certain Akatsuki members would be paying the village a visit.

Anyways, back to you.

You and Naruto sat huffing in the forest, training dummy all around you.

"That's enough for now." Naruto said, looking at you. You nodded, standing up and cracking your back, a habit that you picked up.

"Are you sure you Should be training, (y/n)?" Naruto asked, looking down towards your stomach. You laughed before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm okay now. I used my Spirit water to heal most of it Myself, And I'm able to Recover really quick." You said, pulling your shirt a bit to show your stomach. The Wound was still there, just very small and almost healed over.

Naruto Grinned at you before getting up off the ground himself and taking off. You quickly followed. 

You both Ran back towards the village, Naruto was smiling.

"Once We've had breakfast, we can start again!" He said, before his face changed and he gasped a bit. You looked ahead to see what was wrong, only to see Konahamaru up ahead, staring at the Monument of his Grandpa. The subject was still a sore one for you, so you frowned in sadness upon arriving to him.

You both stood behind Konahamaru for a moment, before Naruto broke the silence.

"What's up, Konahamaru!" Naruto exclaimed, holding a hand out in a wave. Konahamaru turned around to see you both.

"Uh, Not much Naruto!" He said, looking at you too. He and Naruto began to talk, while you watched them. You smiled faintly, just being glad to apart of this world.

You looked as Naruto dug in his pocket and pulled out a Coupon to Ichiraku's and handed it to Konahamaru.

Then, His two friends came, and Konahamaru quickly gave you a hug before running off with them. You waved before looking at Naruto.

"Let's go Eat!" You exclaimed, and Naruto raised his hands in the air.

"Right! Once we eat, We'll be ready for more Training!" He said, and you both laughed before running off.

You both ran while Naruto yelled out about wanting to eat.

"Breakfast Breakfast! Here I come, Ready or Not Ramen!" He yelled as you both ran. Suddenly, You heard a bell jingle. You frowned before stopping and looking around. Naruto didn't seem to notice, so you shook your head and caught up with him.

Somewhere else-

"Although, There is Two people that I wouldn't Mind having along for the Ride." Jiraiya said, looking at the two elders.

~~~~

"What! this is so Weird!" Naruto said as he dug around for his Coupon. You were about to offer him that you could pay, when you heard a bell jingle again, as did the man behind the bar. You both looked at each other as Naruto babbled on, seeming to have a unspoken knowing of what you heard. You frowned.

"Naruto! Put Your clothes back on, Would ya!" You yelled, covering your eyes. You then felt something, and widened your eyes.

'Shit. Itachi's Here already.' You thought, feeling two unknown presences.