A Funeral, But Not Forgotten

You grunted as one of the Nurses helped slip you into a Black Outfit. You then stood by yourself and began to limp out.

"Please, Miss! You need a Wheelchair!" The Nurse pleaded with you, but you lifted a hand to stop her from talking anymore.

"I'm attending the Funeral like this. I'll use a Wheelchair after." And With that, You were gone.

You grunted as you walked down a familiar rocky road. You look to see your Three teammates walking in front of you. You tried to speed up a bit, but the sharp pain made you grunt and halt your step.

Sakura heard the sound, and turned to you. Her eyes widened to see you. Kakashi-sensei said that you couldn't attend the funeral, but here you are, and without anyone helping you.

The two male Team mates looked at Sakura as she ran back, not sure what she was doing. That is, until they saw you being helped by Sakura

Naruto ran towards you and pulled you into a Hug, making you grunt.

You knew he would say nothing, It was a day of Mourning after all. You lifted up your arm to pat his back, before shoving him away slightly. At first, He looked hurt, but he understood when you pointed down your stomach wound.

He Grimaced and looked at you. You just waved him off and attempted to walk, but you had to hold your stomach the whole time, it was agonizing.

Sasuke walked and stopped in front of you, halting your moments. You gave him a Questioning look, and he just turned and Squatted, a sign to get on his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and got on. He stood to his full height, adjusting his hands to hold your thighs. Everyone looked at each other.

This was as Ready as everyone could be. Sasuke began to walk, and the other two joined you two. You felt raindrops begin to fall on your head slowly, and you smiled bitterly to yourself

How fitting

You all made it to the funeral, and you all stood at his memorial.

Sasuke had long put you down since then, and you leaned up against him to steady yourself. Naruto Stood beside you, and You reached and clasped his hand. He looked at you, and you wanted to sob.

He looked so sad, and all you wanted to do was hug him, but it a way, this felt like your fault.

Everyone stood as the rain began to tumble down. Asuma looked up.

"Even the Heavens weep." He said and you broke.

Tears mixed in with the rain, as you gripped Naruto's hand tight, while the other one bunched up Sasuke's Shirt, Your knuckles turning white.

The Man began to Speak, and you cried more.

You were handed a white flower, and You heard the sounds of Konahamaru.

You felt horrible, listening of the little boy. You remembered The Hokage being so nice to you, treating you like family.

Hugging you when you thought you couldn't do it.

Giving you a Home.

Acting like a Father to you.

You gripped the flower tighter. You gulped, as you were about to go up and place a Flower down.

You and Naruto walked up together, him helping you as you both placed a flower down.

You both Stared at the picture before walking away.

Naruto and Iruka began to talk, while you just stared. More Tears fell as you clenched your fist.

Why wasn't I good enough? Why does this hurt so much worse then I thought.