Possession

Woooo i'm trying to update but i've been sooo busy

You talked with Hinata for a small bit before you saw that a certain Grey haired antagonist was making his way towards the group. You watched, keeping your distance. You didn't want to mess with the plot much, though you already were with your existence. You zoned out as everything happening, eventually getting snapped out of it by the first exam proctor.

"You sound genin cut it out with the fighting!" He yelled at them, and they seemed to not care.

You all walked into the room after hanging him your paperwork and getting your number. You felt slightly bad for Naruto, but you quickly let that go as you knew that he would be fine.

Your seat happen to be next to Gaara, who was watching you from the side. You paid no mind to it, as you knew that his Jinchuuriki was wanting to exam you as well. You listened to instructions and as tests were handed out you were ready to begin.

you remembered that this test was to gather information, and you remembered that you had been practicing unique jutsus.

You discreetly did a few hand signs and quietly whispered

"all seeing jutsu."
as if you were looking at a camera, you could see everyone's answers and you chose the person who you knew was just pretending to be a genin.

you quickly wrote down his answers before finishing the test and placing your pencil down.

Then you closed your eyes.

"Good to see you again, (Y/n)!" Aang greeted you.

"Hey!" You smiled back at you.

"These exams are really going to push you, young one. Be careful." He said to you.

You nodded and continued to talk to him for a bit before realizing someone was trying to reach you in the Real plane.

"I have to go now, thank you for the chat!" You waved before closing your eyes and fazing back.

"-id you here me?" Naruto yelled in your ear. By instinct, you used air bending and sent him flying away from you. You lifted your head up and groaned, not wanting to deal with the stupid snake man or Kabuto. Naruto laughed and ran back to you.

"You're so strong (Y/n)!" He yelled while latching on to my arm. You just laughed and walked with him where everyone else had followed Anko. You looked at the broken window she made and sighed.

time skip

Your group had got the heaven scroll and was now making your way into the forest. Already you had secretly hidden your heaven scroll and replaced it with a fake, knowing that it would be stolen.

"I can get us an Earth scroll quickly, and we can avoid confrontation really easily." You said to the group, not wanting to get everyone in Harm's way.

"How are you gonna do that?" Sakura asked, curious on how you were going to be able to get a scroll so soon.

"Well, you guys just need to guard my body while i'm gone, alright?" You explained to them, while positioning yourself cross-legged on a rather large root.

"Why's that, (Y/n)?" Naruto asked as he and the other two approached you.

"Im going to do an Airbending technique. It's called Astro Projection. I'm going to send my soul out of my body. If there's even a hint of Danger, Squeeze my hand 3 Times and i'll come back to you. Understand?" You instructed them. They all nodded and stood protectively in front of you. You knew that if anyone hurt you in this form, they would be hurting your soul, but you weren't going to tell them that.