Sasuke Birthday Special!

Hello! Sasuke's birthday was yesterday so i thought i would do a little birthday special for him! this takes place before we leave to find Tsunade!

You woke up today with a fresh start and someone on your mind. Your wounds were healing nicely, well the physical ones.

You were still upset over the fact that the Hokage was gone, but you knew he would always be with you, so you tried not to let the guilt eat you alive.

Anyways, Today was a special day.

Why, You probably didn't wonder?

well, geez, it's because it's Sasuke's birthday of Course!

You knew the little emo man didn't like sweets all too much, so you tried your best to think of things that he would like to eat.

You decided to just go with a Bento like you had made him before.

You spent a lot of time on it, and you were going to be so pissed if he didn't at least appreciate your efforts.

pfft- What are you saying, of course he will. Sasuke and everyone else are simps for you.

anyways, You walked out of yours and Naruto's Shared apartments before venturing your way to the Uchiha Compound. You held the bento tightly in your hands as the morning air made you shiver. You woke up really early, as you knew that no one would try and bother you this early.

You finally made it to the Uchiha compound. You looked all over the place, trying to find the raven haired boy, before you finally set your eyes on him.

There he was, in his backyard, hitting targets with his kunai. You watched him for a second, wishing that you actually practiced before speaking.

"Man, I wish I had the willpower to get up early and train." You said, and I guess you startled him because he jumped and threw a kunai directly at you. You widened your eyes before taking a huge breath of air and blew at the Kunai. The harsh went you created made the weapon change directions, flying upwards and lodging itself in a tree. You sweatdropped nervously before looking at Sasuke, who looked as Stunned as you did.

"What the Hell, Man? I thought you knew my voice!" You yelled at him, and he huffed before turning his head to the side with a scowl.

"How was I supposed to know you would come here this early! You never go anywhere early!" He replied, annoyance clear on his voice.

You gasped in fake offense before laughing and rolling your eyes.

"Yeah Yeah whatever ducky, I got you something." You said before walking over and handing him the bento. He looked at it and looked at you with a cocked eyebrow. You just sighed.

"I know you wouldn't eat cake if I brought you some, so I made you lunch- or breakfast I guess- With things you like." You told him, before fishing around in your pocket for something.

As he watched you, he slightly smiled. You really were one of a kind, that was for sure. He felt a little prideful that you went out of your way to make him something, and he was sure he was going to taunt Naruto about it sometime.

You finally found what you were looking for, a rectangular shaped back box. You thrusted your hand out with the box in your palm towards the boy.

"Ta-Daa! Go on, open it!" You said excitedly, watching him as he picked the box up with his free hand. He shifted around to hold the bento under his arm before using the now free hand to open the box.

There, in the box, lay a black beaded bracelet. It looked pretty, but not flashy. What surprised him most was a little charm of the Uchiha family Crest that dangled on it.

"You better like it! I spend hours making it." You told him, rubbing the back of your head. He just nodded before slipping it on his wrist.

It was a little large, but he knew he would grow into it, and the stretchy string that you used would make sure that he wouldn't outgrow it.

"It's not a Lot, but happy birthday." You said, preparing to take your leave when his hand shot out to grab your wrist, pulling you into a hug. You smiled before patting his back. he dropped the hug, but still held you a an arms distance.

"Thank you." He told you, and you smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

at the time, what you didn't know is he would wear that bracelet all the time. even throughout the years. You would find that out when you see him again after he leaves.

but hey, we still got a long way to go!

short and sweet, that's what i wanted. I think being one on one really suits sasugay, don't you?

-Twix❤️